Oasis Park Cafe breakfast

We went on Allure years ago and really enjoyed Park Cafe for breakfest. They did serve breakfest burritos and something like a egg mcmuffin . Does anyone know if they are still serving those items ?

More importantly, they do specialty coffee that's included with the drink package. :-)

They had oatmeal with brown sugar and dried cranberries; various muffins; a bagel sandwich station with flavored cream cheeses, smoked salmon and onions & stuff; in addition to the egg sandwiches and burritos.

We went on Allure years ago and really enjoyed Park Cafe for breakfest. They did serve breakfest burritos and something like a egg mcmuffin . Does anyone know if they are still serving those items ?

They had something a little different most days, I did get a really good Egg McMuffin likes sandwich at least twice on Oasis last year.

More importantly, they do specialty coffee that's included with the drink package. :-)

They had oatmeal with brown sugar and dried cranberries; various muffins; a bagel sandwich station with flavored cream cheeses, smoked salmon and onions & stuff; in addition to the egg sandwiches and burritos.

Really we do have drink pkg and don't like regular coffee. If they have specialty coffee that would great !

They had something a little different most days, I did get a really good Egg McMuffin likes sandwich at least twice on Oasis last year.

The Egg McMuffin things are the best thing in Park Cafe...controversial but much better than the famous Beef Sandwich

So glad to hear this about the coffee. My kids and I will be on the same deck for our cruise and I had hoped to be able to get breakfast there instead of having to go to a different level. :)

The Egg McMuffin things are the best thing in Park Cafe...controversial but much better than the famous Beef Sandwich

Me and my wife talk about the beef sandwich ! But that was four years ago and I have seen on here that it is not as good as used to be !