Night Owls Late Night Parties Carnival Magic

jmatdoc1021

Question these parties are they held the evening before a sea day? I ask because we have early 8am excursions booked on Wednesday and Thursday but our sea days are Tuesday and Friday. Cant stay up till 2 am and back up at 7 am for an excursion. My daughter is excited and wants to attend the special parties. I have also read that the staff will bring your children back to your cabin. Can someone who has done this give me a little insight. Thank You all so much.

Sailing in 23 days :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

I haven't been on Magic, but have taken my kids on other ships, most recently being Splendor in March, and they went to a few of the after hours parties and had a ball! We did only let them on go on the night before our 2 sea days and the last night. They never gave the option to bring them to our cabin and it was open until 1am. Hope this helps and have fun!!

My son has gone before. When he was really little, he'd just go to sleep there. Now, we usually pick him up after a couple hours. I have never heard of them brining the child back to the cabin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My son has gone before. When he was really little, he'd just go to sleep there. Now, we usually pick him up after a couple hours. I have never heard of them brining the child back to the cabin.

Thank you for the response. New to sailing on the 11th of June and absorbing info like a sponge :D

On my sons' first cruise in 2009 I remember them bringing them back to the room but I don't remember that since. It might have to do with their ages in the other cruises. I'm not sure.

Thank you that makes sense . ;)