Harmony 5/13 basic review

My group of 8 signed up in advance. I think it's 12 people max for the adventure. We joined 4 others who signed up that we didn't know. Everyone works together to solve the puzzle and escape. We made it with 9 seconds to spare!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My group of 8 signed up in advance. I think it's 12 people max for the adventure. We joined 4 others who signed up that we didn't know. Everyone works together to solve the puzzle and escape. We made it with 9 seconds to spare!

Do you sign up via cruise planner? Is there a cost?

• 2 weeks later...
I am doing my first Carnival cruise soon. Will not have a balcony room. I'm very anxious about that. Best part of balcony room is leaving each port. Especially when others ships are there to bid you farewell

We have always done balcony rooms...did ocean view once on Carnival and said we'd never do again. Agree, balconys fun when leaving port...especially when folks are running for the ship. :D:cool:

Thanks for the picture of cabin #12729! We will be in #12329 this October and the view (even with the Abyss slide) looks amazing!!:cool: We usually try to get those last aft cabins on the boardwalk on the Oasis class ships! DH and I will be celebrating our 34th anniversary with our DD and DS, and their 4 other friends!:)

We're all booked for the Rubicon puzzle room too!!:D

As for ports...in St Maarten

We also went to the "Yoda Guy" museum. It's run by the guy who created the original Yoda puppet for Star Wars, and worked on a bunch of other movies. The place is full of memorabilia, and the Yoda Guy himself is usually there. We met him, really nice guy and interesting to talk to. Not everyone's cup of tea I'm sure, but my son and I are big Star Wars fans so we were all about it. $25 for all 3 of us to walk through the museum, well worth it.

Did you book this through the ship or on your own?

If on your own what was your means of transportation?

Did you book this through the ship or on your own?

If on your own what was your means of transportation?

Sorry didn't see this earlier. Nothing to book, you basically just walk in. We didn't use any transportation, it's about a 10 minute walk from the dock.

On the map/shopping guide for St Maarten they give you, it is one of the places listed

• 1 year later...
we signed up via cruise planner before the cruise. It's $8 per person I think, and we picked our time paid on the cruise planner.

It is $19 pp on my cruise planner. Hummm maybe I should call Royal. Could that be a mistake?

Did you do the walking tour through the ship or a private excursion?

What time did you get to the port?

Did you arrive at your appointed time?

How fast was the embarkation and debarkation?

Did you eat in the Windjammer for lunch day 1? Was it crazy busy?

How was the food in the MDR-- in general?

Did you have a chance to eat at the buffet for dinner? How was it ?

I am asking because we are sailing with a family member who does not enjoy dressing up. I wonder if they serve lobster in the buffet on formal night?

What was the name of the beach you enjoyed an Labadee? Was it rocky? Did you rent a chair, floating mats etc? What time did you get off the ship? Was it hard to find a spot on the beach?

Sorry for the numerous questions:D

We sail the Harmony in 4 months. I have sailed the Allure without my 7 year old twins and am looking forward to sailing the Harmony with my twins and extended family in December. We choose a OV Balcony (connecting) over a Boardwalk . I am glad we did!

Thank You

Free lunch at Johny Rockets on an Oasis class ship is a perk in the Boardwalk/Central Park balcony cabins. Some of the other extra charge restaurants you can also use this perk for. It is a one time type of thing.

Free breakfast in Johnny Rockets is available for free anyone on an Oasis class ship.

Johnny Rockets question, you said you had a FREE lunch, was that a perk you received or is free for all to enjoy??? Also is breakfast FREE at J.R.????

george35