The Naked Truth

dmarch@islc.net

GoinCrusin - thx for the info. And greetings from Greenville SC.

Did you ever see men going bottomless on the "topless" deck? If yes, did a cruise line employee ever ask them to cover up? Did the passenger ever get "fined"? Being new to Carnival and cruising in general, just want to make sure I "cover" all my parts as necessary.

thx

I've never seen a male passenger go nude on the topless deck... I have seen one lady go fully nude up there, and was asked to put her bottoms on...

I don't think you could be fined... I think they would just remind you to put something on.

Sadly, thanks to society... it's perfectly okay for many to see a woman topless, but a man? Heavens no!! How many movies have topless women in them?? And men?? (hey, we are talking your standard movies here :p LOL!!!!) I think it is sad that America is still hung up on it, and as a woman... I will take a stand, I want to see more naked men :D :D

Tim - glad to see you are still alive (awake). How's little Mallory?

I'll shoot you an e-mail tomorrow;) She isn't going up on the FD anytime soon, I'll tell ya!

LMAO, it was a woman who complained... the woman who complained was fully dressed :rolleyes:
Grrrrrrrrrrrrr! :mad:

Dang..I leave the house for an hour and miss all this!!!

I agree GC....where is the fairness???? I think men should be able to bare it all as well....it's discrimination I tell ya!!

pffft...and as for the woman who ratted out the bottemless broad on the F deck...shame on her hung-up-pedness!

Dang..I leave the house for an hour and miss all this!!!

I agree GC....where is the fairness???? I think men should be able to bare it all as well....it's discrimination I tell ya!!

pffft...and as for the woman who ratted out the bottemless broad on the F deck...shame on her hung-up-pedness!

Indeed!!!!! INDEED I SAY :D :cool:

I've never seen a male passenger go nude on the topless deck... I have seen one lady go fully nude up there, and was asked to put her bottoms on...

I don't think you could be fined... I think they would just remind you to put something on.

Sadly, thanks to society... it's perfectly okay for many to see a woman topless, but a man? Heavens no!! How many movies have topless women in them?? And men?? (hey, we are talking your standard movies here :p LOL!!!!) I think it is sad that America is still hung up on it, and as a woman... I will take a stand, I want to see more naked men :D :D

I'm on the other side of the fence, almost every movie I see has a topless man in the movie,yet no topless women. When I hang out at the pool area I see tons of topless men, yet no topless women. I agree this is discrimination why are the men always topless yet the women are allowed to cover up.:D A recent survey showed that men are topless 10 times as much as women in film. Now thats discrimination!:)

I'm on the other side of the fence, almost every movie I see has a topless man in the movie,yet no topless women. When I hang out at the pool area I see tons of topless men, yet no topless women. I agree this is discrimination why are the men always topless yet the women are allowed to cover up.:D A recent survey showed that men are topless 10 times as much as women in film. Now thats discrimination!:)

I will say that a majority of the men I see topless on a cruise, I beg to see them covered up :p:D LOL!!! I most certainly wouldn't want to see them go the full monty :p

Archived