The Naked Truth

dmarch@islc.net

I most certainly wouldn't want to see them go the full monty :p

One thing can be said about this once fairly common used British slang phrase..

from

http://www.peevish.co.uk/slang/articles/full-monty.htm

Many theories are proposed as to the origin of this phrase

from

http://www.oed.com/bbcwordhunt/full-monty.html

I will say that a majority of the men I see topless on a cruise, I beg to see them covered up :p:D LOL!!!

Would you stop harping already? I told you that I promise to pack extra T's and tanks next March. Geesh.

:p ;) :D

I'm on the other side of the fence, almost every movie I see has a topless man in the movie,yet no topless women. When I hang out at the pool area I see tons of topless men, yet no topless women. I agree this is discrimination why are the men always topless yet the women are allowed to cover up.:D A recent survey showed that men are topless 10 times as much as women in film. Now thats discrimination!:)

Every guy thinks this is discrimination, until you see a hairy 90 year old with her boobs down to her knees. Then you don't think it is such a good idea.

Every guy thinks this is discrimination, until you see a hairy 90 year old with her boobs down to her knees.

Ya know...I was starting to get hungry for dinner...until I read this.

MAKE IT GO AWAY!!! MUST GET THE IMAGE OUT OF MY HEAD!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[homersimpson]mmmmm bottom lines[/homersimpson]

Every guy thinks this is discrimination, until you see a hairy 90 year old with her boobs down to her knees. Then you don't think it is such a good idea.

See!!! You guys know what I'm talking about! LOL!!!!! You have the 90 year old with knee boobs... and we have the 350 pound guy slash ape that decides he should wear a bikini, and enter the hairy chest contect :eek:

See!!! You guys know what I'm talking about! LOL!!!!! You have the 90 year old with knee boobs... and we have the 350 pound guy slash ape that decides he should wear a bikini, and enter the hairy chest contect :eek:

**SHUDDER**

Hairy, 90 year-old women with boobs to their knees are accepted by nudists.They, as everyone, have a unique beauty of their own,that does not seem to be recognized by most non-nudists[textiles]Unlike the majority in our society, nudists do not shun older folks with older looking bodies,or pretend they are invisible. Were you to go to a nudist club, you would most likely notice that the seniors are constantly surrounded by and interacting with people of all ages[even the teen-agers]it's an incredibly beautiful thing and the wrinkling or sagging of the skin,should have nothing to do with acceptance by others.

Hairy, 90 year-old women with boobs to their knees are accepted by nudists.They, as everyone, have a unique beauty of their own,that does not seem to be recognized by most non-nudists[textiles]Unlike the majority in our society, nudists do not shun older folks with older looking bodies,or pretend they are invisible. Were you to go to a nudist club, you would most likely notice that the seniors are constantly surrounded by and interacting with people of all ages[even the teen-agers]it's an incredibly beautiful thing and the wrinkling or sagging of the skin,should have nothing to do with acceptance by others.

Oh geez... we were kidding around :rolleyes: I have been to nudist resorts, I am very familiar with what you will see there. The ship, is not a nudist resort. Beauty is different seen through different eyes... but the bottom line is, we were having a little fun...

How does that song go??? Every party has a pooper that's why we invited you, party pooper :D:D

I will take a stand, I want to see more naked men

I will say that a majority of the men I see topless on a cruise, I beg to see them covered up ..LOL!!! I most certainly wouldn't want to see them go the full monty

Now will you pleaseeeeeeeeeee make up your mind.:rolleyes: LOL

There is just no making you women happy is there?:confused: hehehehehe

I will take a stand, I want to see more naked men

I will say that a majority of the men I see topless on a cruise, I beg to see them covered up ..LOL!!! I most certainly wouldn't want to see them go the full monty

Now will you pleaseeeeeeeeeee make up your mind.:rolleyes: LOL

There is just no making you women happy is there?:confused: hehehehehe

LMAO... there are some that I want to see covered, and some I want to uncover. It just always seems the ones I would LIKE to see, are covered... and the ones I don't, aren't :o Just my stinkin luck! LOL!

I can't handle the truth

The fable says that Truth and Falsehood went bathing; Falsehood came first out of the water, and dressed herself in Truth’s garments. Truth, unwilling to take those of Falsehood, went naked

from

http://www.bartleby.com/81/11886.html

Plain unadorned facts, without concealment or embellishment. For example, What I've told you is the naked truth.

from

http://www.answers.com/topic/naked-truth

Archived