2 perks questions

Maplemoose

1) Can the 250 internet minutes be divided on 2 devices in the same cabin or must they all be used on the same device. Booking shows they are credited to only me.

2) OTOH the $100 onboard credit is aalocated 50/50 to myself and my wife. Does that mean we need to worry about who makes the expenditures?

2) OTOH the $100 onboard credit is aalocated 50/50 to myself and my wife. Does that mean we need to worry about who makes the expenditures?

If you tell them to combine your accounts under one credit card at check-in, all of your credits and all of your charges should be pooled together throughout the cruise. So you don't have to worry about who charges what to their card. It all goes to the same place.

1) Can the 250 internet minutes be divided on 2 devices in the same cabin or must they all be used on the same device. Booking shows they are credited to only me.

Since your booking shows your name for the Internet Credit be sure to use your name when logging in/registering for the first time. Somehow on our last one it was in my wife's name and not thinking I registered the internet under my name since I'd be using it. They ended up charging us and then we had to go to guest services who sent us to the Internet manager who took a while to fix the issue then back to guest services. It was a bit of a pain but mostly just aggravating waiting in line because of my own stupidity.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums