Trikes st martin

• 1 month later...

Is there a map or description where they take you in St Maarten on this tour? (couldn't open the link) I saw the pictures on the Aruba site and knowing St. Maarten like I do I can't help but think that instead of going on dirt roads and exploring, you might find yourself stuck in traffic congestion getting from one beach or site to the next. Please come back and review this new excursion for us. :)

Is there a map or description where they take you in St Maarten on this tour? (couldn't open the link) I saw the pictures on the Aruba site and knowing St. Maarten like I do I can't help but think that instead of going on dirt roads and exploring, you might find yourself stuck in traffic congestion getting from one beach or site to the next. Please come back and review this new excursion for us. :)

Ditto, would like to hear about your experience.

Here are a few reviews of the tour. The one titled "Amazing Tour of St. Maarten lists some of the sites that they went to.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g147347-d12392645-Reviews-Trikes_St_Maarten-Philipsburg_Sint_Maarten_St_Maarten_St_Martin.html

Go directly to the website for more info. Since I didn't post a hyperlink here. There is no map but they may be able to send you one if you email them. I will certainly post our experience here once we return the end of October👍

Over the last several months since they have been open there are only 4 reviews on Trip Adviser. I looked at the places that they visited and I think that this itinerary in May is one thing but in jan, Feb, Mar, and April in high season it is another. When there are lots of ships and lots of vacationers on the island the roads can get jammed and this tour visits Marigot and Maho so it will be interesting to read if the reviews change during high season.