Breakaway to Bermuda w/Haven Live From 6/11-6/18

HBCcruiser

How crowded is the Haven area? Do you think VIBE passes are necessary?

We got Vibe passes in case but so far Haven has not been crowded at all. I'll see how today goes and check back in. It's only 9am. Vibe was empty yesterday. Fun bartenders there though!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We got Vibe passes in case but so far Haven has not been crowded at all. I'll see how today goes and check back in. It's only 9am. Vibe was empty yesterday. Fun bartenders there though!

Thank you. Do you get the passes from the concierge or do you have to rush to guest services?

Thank you. Do you get the passes from the concierge or do you have to rush to guest services?

Talk to the Haven concierge once you Board. I called ahead of time and they reserved them but you don't need to do that. Easy peasy!

Thanks very much for the review! Was in the Haven on the Breakaway over New Years and could certainly use another Haven experience if the price is right.

We noticed a few changes on the Breakaway since our previous time in the Haven. We rarely saw anyone taking drink orders on the upper sun deck and never saw anyone on port days.Breakaway. Always service on our previous Haven trip including bringing lunch to your chair. Figured it was just more cutbacks. Curious what your experience will be.

Have a great trip!

Just off BA yesterday. We were in Haven DOS and had a wonderful cruise!! Edgar, Virgil and Joenar were outstanding!!! Enjoy Bermuda!! Americas Cup events are awesome!! Miss the Haven and my french press coffee already!! Lol