Breakaway to Bermuda w/Haven Live From 6/11-6/18

HBCcruiser

Loving this review! Thank you for taking the time away from your vacation to share it with us. From where did you watch Sailaway with your rum swizzle? Was that the Haven sundeck?

Glad you like it! Two places- up tippy top sun deck 17 then Haven for bridge. Just too hot up top. I would have stayed on 17 if a better breeze.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you for taking the time away from your vacation to do this.

I am assuming you have the dining package, what was the uncharge for Ocean Blue?

Enjoy!

Around $17 but I'll double check in am when posted.

Thanks so much for doing this thread. We are not back on the Breakaway until October. So wonderful to see the boarding group numbers for the Haven. I had actually requested that after there was nearly a fistfight when we boarded back in April. Please say hello to Anoop and Edgar (if he's still the Haven Maitre'd) from Victor and Nancy from New York.

Thanks so much for doing this thread. We are not back on the Breakaway until October. So wonderful to see the boarding group numbers for the Haven. I had actually requested that after there was nearly a fistfight when we boarded back in April. Please say hello to Anoop and Edgar (if he's still the Haven Maitre'd) from Victor and Nancy from New York.

They are both great! What is your name? Not sure best way to share that info.

They are both great! What is your name? Not sure best way to share that info.

Ok just saw who you were. Had a little too many swizzles last night. [emoji12]🥂Beautiful morning! I have to have my coffee first then I'll walk about and take pictures before breakfast. Happy Monday!!

Following!!!!!

Having so much fun reading your comments and especially your photos. Thanks for taking the time out of your vacation to brighten our day! It's so, so appreciated. We are in 15108 in 6 days and cannot wait!

Amy

Following!!!!!

Having so much fun reading your comments and especially your photos. Thanks for taking the time out of your vacation to brighten our day! It's so, so appreciated. We are in 15108 in 6 days and cannot wait!

Amy

Awesome!! Time flies when you are onboard. Enjoy the anticipation. It truly is a beautiful ship with a great crew. Zero complaints so far.