Cruise documentation

JP-Cruise

For your convenience, all shipboard expenses are charged to your Onboard account. Sign up when you check in, establishing your method of payment with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB Card, Diner's Club. Or Cash

For your convenience, all shipboard expenses are charged to your Onboard account. Sign up when you check in, establishing your method of payment with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB Card, Diner's Club. Or Cash

Oh ok. Ya just when I was reading travel requirements it says visa. So was just wondering if that I something I needed.

Oh ok. Ya just when I was reading travel requirements it says visa. So was just wondering if that I something I needed.

Again, where are you traveling and what is your nationality? A travel visa is NOT a credit card, it is authorization to enter a foreign country. You will not be allowed to disembark if you are traveling to a country that requires a visa and you do not have one. In some extreme cases, you may be denied boarding altogether (for example, if you are taking an open jaw cruise that ends in a country that requires a visa).

Your department of state should have information about which countries require visas for entry.

Again, where are you traveling and what is your nationality? A travel visa is NOT a credit card, it is authorization to enter a foreign country. You will not be allowed to disembark if you are traveling to a country that requires a visa and you do not have one. In some extreme cases, you may be denied boarding altogether (for example, if you are taking an open jaw cruise that ends in a country that requires a visa).

Your department of state should have information about which countries require visas for entry.

I'm going to Alaska and I'm from Canada

So I just got my edocs today, sailing on July 10th. I was wondering if I NEED a visa, all I have is my passport, and a MasterCard. I don't have a visa. Is this a problem?

As said, a valid credit card and passport.

Not sure where you saw the term "visa", but I am sure it was in the middle of this " Sign up when you check in, establishing your method of payment with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB Card, Diner's Club.". These are all credit cards.

P.S. We always travel with multiple credit cards, just in case. Also, since all your charges will be via a U.S. company, check what your foreign transaction charges are since I think you are from Canada.

For ports that requires a visa, it may just be a general reminder to all passengers who may need to get one. It may not apply to all passengers.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

As said, a valid credit card and passport.

Not sure where you saw the term "visa", but I am sure it was in the middle of this " Sign up when you check in, establishing your method of payment with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB Card, Diner's Club.". These are all credit cards.

P.S. We always travel with multiple credit cards, just in case. Also, since all your charges will be via a U.S. company, check what your foreign transaction charges are since I think you are from Canada.

Yes I am from Canada

Please provide a link or copy and paste here what it said. That would help.

( I am 99.99% sure you do not, but please tell us what it said)