Additional Amazon itineraries Added on Viking Oceans

Vineyard View

i was on Vikings website looking to see if there were any added Americas itineraries and noticed that there are two additional RT San Juan to Amazon cruises added for Nov 2018 and Dec 2018.

Deec I know you have been watching for this!!

I was hoping for added dates to 'Around the Caribbean Sea', or more into South America, but thought I would update these before all the categories sell out!

Well sometimes I truly hate autocorrect.

The title.....Ciking Oceans.....ugh!! You all know what I meant!!

Try using the triangle to communicate with the moderator and see if they will correct the spelling for you.

For future auto-correct malfunctions, titles can be edited during the 20 minute edit period. You may have to choose advanced editing to do it.

Thanks VIneyard View...signed up last Friday. A wonderful rep from Viking called me BACK after I had called earlier in the day to say that they were available and she knew I had a TA...can't ask for better Customer Service than that....thanks VIKING. We were able to get one of the few V cabins....when we were on our first Ocean Cruise ( 4/2017) I was a little nervous about a V choice....but is was fine did not need the cashmere throw, coffee maker, or binoculars, we purchased Silver Package so had soda or drinks (although not stocked in mini bar) and most importantly we were able to get ALL excursions without problem. We were way forward and did not find the motion bothersome although the anchor and some docking manuevers docking did work as great alarm clocks!