The Scenic Sanctuary Packages

avic77

I am looking at NCL Sun or Princess Ruby for a cruise to Alaska in late April - early May 2018. I got a brochure from Princess and it mentions The Scenic Sanctuary Packages for cruising in Alaska. How much are these packages and what is included? Do you have to pay to go in the Sanctuary area?

I am looking at NCL Sun or Princess Ruby for a cruise to Alaska in late April - early May 2018. I got a brochure from Princess and it mentions The Scenic Sanctuary Packages for cruising in Alaska. How much are these packages and what is included? Do you have to pay to go in the Sanctuary area?

Following

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Its was $60 for the day in Glacier Bay for us.

Yes you have to pay be in the Sanctuary.

Can't be booked in advance as you select a specific lounger and without seeing the layout, which are under cover, which aren't, which have the best views, etc., you won't know which location you prefer.

If you have a balcony, it's a personal decision whether to book it.

I am looking at NCL Sun or Princess Ruby for a cruise to Alaska in late April - early May 2018. I got a brochure from Princess and it mentions The Scenic Sanctuary Packages for cruising in Alaska. How much are these packages and what is included?

Do you have to pay to go in the Sanctuary area?

Yes you do.

Tony

Can you book it in advance? If you have a balcony, do you need it?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Even though the Captain moves the ship around so you can get views from all sides, in my opinion views from the balcony remain limited. In places like Glacier Bay it is best to be on the open decks. Sanctuary views are different than balcony views since you are facing forward.