Shuttle from FLL to Port of Miami recommendations?

connyo

We will be sailing on the Carnival Glory next Feb & due to fares being better into Fort Lauderdale from Minneapolis we are considering a shuttle to Miami. Any recommendations?

Thank You!!!!

We will be sailing on the Carnival Glory next Feb & due to fares being better into Fort Lauderdale from Minneapolis we are considering a shuttle to Miami. Any recommendations?

Thank You!!!!

We have used SAS Shuttle many times. Ridesas dot com. $15 pp.

One time when we cruised out of Miami, we flew into FLL and stayed at the Hollywood Resort on the beach and reserved seats on the SAS shuttle....cheap and efficient! and on return, it took us directly to the airport...

They will pick you up at just about any hotel in the area as long as it is near their route

Are you going straight to the port or a hotel?

Uber X is quick and runs $35-40 range. Double for an XL.

SAS, QLS, Jiffy Jeff's are all shared shuttles. You will pay $15 or so per person. They are all reliable. But because it is a shared ride, you need to go on their schedule.

We have used SAS in the past and they have been great. This time there are 13 of us and we are going with QLS based on the recommendations on these boards. It was cheaper to reserve a private shuttle (average $11 per person) then it was to go with a shared shuttle on SAS or Jiffy Jeff.

SAS, QLS, Go Airport and other shuttles are suggested on this board almost daily. Typical fares start at about $15 per person each way - you can check their web sites to see if they pick up at your FLL area hotel - saving you a trip back to the airport.

UberX for 2 (maybe 3 if you pack light) is a popular option - just under $40 each way

We always use Jiffy Jeff Transportation for transfers from Fort Lauderdale airport to/from port of Miami.

Friendly drivers and great customer service.

Highly recommend.

$15pp

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank You!!!!

We sailed on the Glory in June 2017 and used SAS. They were prompt, on time, and provided excellent service. There were eight of us and the cost was $13 each.

Thank You!!!!

I have also used SAS for many years. Must book ahead of time on their website. EASY peasy!!

love them, very organized. No wait times. Great for pick up for return trip from Miami Pier to FLL airport.

$15 pp each way or $13 pp for 5 ppl or more in your group.

What time do you need to be at check-in? Usually 90 minutes or more before sailing' check your cruise documents.

The ride from FLL to POM usually takes about an hour or less. What if your flight is delayed? What if your flight is cancelled? What if you miss your connection?

The smart cruiser always flies in at least one-day early, just in case. Good luck!

What time do you need to be at check-in? Usually 90 minutes or more before sailing' check your cruise documents.

The ride from FLL to POM usually takes about an hour or less. What if your flight is delayed? What if your flight is cancelled? What if you miss your connection?

The smart cruiser always flies in at least one-day early, just in case. Good luck!

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Forums mobile app

We are sailing on MSC this cooking January we have tentative flights arriving in FLL AT 10:20 do I have enough time to get to POM?

I might use Uber or shuttle, what are your recommendation?

Are you coming from Canada? You are surely a gambler, considering all that can cause delays, especially in January.

I'd plan Uber rather than a shared shuttle. More direct and not on a schedule.

Yes we are flying from Canada.

We have been cruising for the last 10 years and never had an issue flying the same day. We can't take the day off before our cruise.

It is our first time to cruise out.of Miami with flight into Fort Lauderdale. We have direct flight at a really good price.

Thank you all for your concerns.

We are fully aware the impact of flying the same day.