Pride detoured again.. medical emergency

poblead

Everyone seems to be getting $19.21 each (ourselves included). I'm doubting it is because of the delay. If it was, I believe that it would be a more even amount, like $25, or $50, not $19.21.

My best guess is that it is a reduction of port fees in Bermuda.

Screwed out of a whole day onboard!! Can't board till 6:30 at the earliest!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

A bigger priority is the well being of those passengers who had to be taken by ambulance due to health problems.

A bigger priority is the well being of those passengers who had to be taken by ambulance due to health problems.

We heard from a crew member that someone did pass away.

For those of you boarding today... please Keep that in perspective..

We just debarked at Baltimore and there were no issues at the terminal. Apparently people listened this time when they were given new arrival times.

Good to hear Vader. Normally the mindset is "I got this notice from Carnival, but I hear you can ignore it and show up when you want" (SMH to that mindset). Hope you had a good cruise

Good to hear Vader. Normally the mindset is "I got this notice from Carnival, but I hear you can ignore it and show up when you want" (SMH to that mindset). Hope you had a good cruise

Absolutely right Cool Cruiser ~ we were happy to see that it wasn't the "cluster" it was when we boarded last Sunday. We left our home to arrive at the new time we were given and traffic was a nightmare then. We didn't mind at all having to board late last week. A passenger's health and well being is far more important than the buffet line.

We had a great trip. As always the Pride's crew is the best and we really enjoyed Turks and Caicaos and Half Moon Cay.

It docked about 1:15 or so, we got there earlier than the 3 hours. Easy off ship. Sad I heard someone passed . Was it 2 they took off in port canaveral. I enjoyed the ship but the Bahamas wasn't as I expected. Beautiful water though.