UBP - Club Soda/Cranberry juice?

cpcanuck

Of course they have club soda: all of the fountain sodas are made from club soda. They just have to push the button on the gun that shoots out plain soda water with no syrup. They also have club soda in cans, but it is not normally included in the UBP. Club soda is a great alternative to bottled sparkling water (Perrier, San Pellegrino etc.), which is of course excluded from the package.

Cranberry juice is also no problem, available at any bar, along with lots of other juices and mixers. All free with the UBP, even if you don't have alcohol with them (as long as it isn't a canned soda or an energy drink, those are normally only free if you get them as part of an alcoholic cocktail, like the ginger beer in a Moscow Mule).

Wondering if you can get things like Club soda with cranberry juice with the UBP? Club soda is not listed under soda's which makes me wonder if we would need to pay extra like bottled water. Thanks!

Both are available and included.

Of course they have club soda: all of the fountain sodas are made from club soda.

Technically, fountain soda is made with seltzer water, not club soda. The difference between the two is that club soda usually contains minerals like potassium bicarbonate and potassium sulfate whereas seltzer water does not. Seltzer water is just plain water with CO2 added.

So, you CANNOT get a can of say - Pepsi - on the UDP? Just a glass from a bar's soda gun?

Never mind. I just saw that only fountain soda is included in the UDP.

Of course they have club soda: all of the fountain sodas are made from club soda. They just have to push the button on the gun that shoots out plain soda water with no syrup. They also have club soda in cans, but it is not normally included in the UBP. Club soda is a great alternative to bottled sparkling water (Perrier, San Pellegrino etc.), which is of course excluded from the package.

Cranberry juice is also no problem, available at any bar, along with lots of other juices and mixers. All free with the UBP, even if you don't have alcohol with them (as long as it isn't a canned soda or an energy drink, those are normally only free if you get them as part of an alcoholic cocktail, like the ginger beer in a Moscow Mule).

Thanks! You've addressed what I was trying to understand. I didn't know that one of the fountains would have just club soda. I knew that anything in a can would be charged over and above the included UBP options.