Cheers question - seaday brunch Bloody Mary bar included?

fishfriendz

don't know about a bar, but we ordered a Bloody Mary at the Sea Day brunch, it was delicious

The "bar" part is listed on the bottom of the brunch menu. When they first rolled out sea day brunch they had an actual bar set up outside the MDR used for brunch. Haven't seen that on recent cruises. Does anyone know if they did away with that?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My husband and I decided to do the Cheers program on our upcoming cruise. Does anyone know if the Bloody Mary bar during seaday brunch is included?

Thanks in advance!

I think it depends of your definition of "included".

If you mean "available" - then absolutely! But if you mean included at no additional cost - I don't think so. I usually order a mimosa and they always take my card so I assume that if I was not using CHEERS that there would be a charge for any alcoholic beverage - including the Blood Mary's.

I think it depends of your definition of "included".

If you mean "available" - then absolutely! But if you mean included at no additional cost - I don't think so. I usually order a mimosa and they always take my card so I assume that if I was not using CHEERS that there would be a charge for any alcoholic beverage - including the Blood Mary's.

If you have the Cheers program all drinks regardless of where they come from are included in your package.

The only thing you can buy on your S&S card are drinks for other people and bottles of wine.

If you have the Cheers program all drinks regardless of where they come from are included in your package.

The only thing you can buy on your S&S card are drinks for other people and bottles of wine.

Yes - all drinks included with CHEERS.

But, I was trying to clarify that it's not "included" with the Brunch - unless you have CHEERS. [emoji6]

My husband and I decided to do the Cheers program on our upcoming cruise. Does anyone know if the Bloody Mary bar during seaday brunch is included?

Thanks in advance!

Yes, Cheers will cover your sea day brunch Bloody Mary's. They often have a small bar set up near the entrance to the sea day brunch where you can stop and get your drink before you go into the dining room to eat. I recommend you pick one up on the way in because sometimes there will be a wait before a cocktail server comes by taking drink orders inside the dining room.

Yes - all drinks included with CHEERS.

But, I was trying to clarify that it's not "included" with the Brunch - unless you have CHEERS. [emoji6]

You're post was just a bit confusing because the OP stated she had Cheers. ;)

They didn't even have the bar set up on my last cruise, but on the one before that they did, and it was included in Cheers. When we did it, they didn't have a computer system for it, so they had to hand write the tickets and turn them in later, but they still didn't charge you (unless you added a tip).