All Inclusive Photo Package

DRPWDunIL

Definitely possible. I have found Princess to be quite variable and often conflicting in stated information and policies. FWIW, this was on the Diamond Princess, sailing out of Sydney.

If we do this again, I'll definitely be asking onboard.

For what it's worth, I discovered something interesting for back-to-back cruises. I bit the bullet and got us the $199 photo package for the first cruise. Still felt like even $199 would be too much for the 2nd of the B2B, so we didn't get that. On the 2nd cruise, they snapped a good picture of me, so I asked them to confirm it'd be $25 for the picture. Really nice guy in the photo team responded, "well, it's only $50 to continue the photo package onto the 2nd cruise for a back to back".

So, yay... $50 for the photo package, another 2 weeks, that's definitely a deal. Unfortunately, it was later on in the cruise before we found this out, but still, good deal!

Very good to know - thanks for sharing this.

I have purchased this package for our upcoming cruise but am wondering how it will work if I am travelling with kids. I have myself and one child booked in my room and mom and second child booked in another room (in reality, both kids are in my room). Does this mean that my other child won't be able to get any individual shots included in the package?

Thanks

My experience was that it was no problem at all... mostly. I traveled with my mom, my brother, and my husband and son. My son was booked in my brother’s cabin. I bought the all inclusive and got all the pictures of anyone in our group, including individual pictures of my mom, my brother and my son. Until the final night when they refused to give me one of my brother, because he was in a different cabin. I pointed out that I’d already received pictures of him. They were firm. They said policy is only if the picture includes the people in the cabin that purchased the package were included. I mentioned my minor son, and they said “except minors.” Anyway, for your kids you’ll probably be fine. For adults, depends who is at the counter.

I just looked at my personalizer for my July 2019 cruise and there is no all-inclusive package offered.

I booked a Oct 2018 cruise in fall 2017 it wasn’t offered either. Suddenly it appeared in Jan 2018 so I think the personalizer gets updated as you get closer to your date. The photo package is a must buy, I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I booked a Oct 2018 cruise in fall 2017 it wasn’t offered either. Suddenly it appeared in Jan 2018 so I think the personalizer gets updated as you get closer to your date. The photo package is a must buy, I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On my last cruise, I spoke to a PAX who took advantage of the pre-payed photo package. 700 photos of she and DH on a B2B cruise. Not a bad deal.

They like looking at themselves.

• 3 weeks later...

So, sounds normal for the policy to be inconsistent. We are doing a B2B (booked as different segments) in 2 weeks and have bought the package for both cruises. It sounds like the package should cover both cruises and worst case scenario we end up paying $50 to have it extended for the 2nd leg. Still better than $199.

Thoughts?