Question about Anthem day in port

I am looking at some options for the day my cruise is in port in the Bahamas in 2018. My wife and I originally planned to take our 5 and 7 year old to Atlantis to play at the water park but there are some complications. The first is Royal Caribbean has a height requirement that neither of my children will likely hit by then. Has anyone else brought younger kids who were below the height requirement and been able to get in?

Second, the cost is crazy! Over $660 for a family of 4! Any body have some other options or suggestions if we don't do Atlantis for the day?

I am looking at some options for the day my cruise is in port in the Bahamas in 2018. My wife and I originally planned to take our 5 and 7 year old to Atlantis to play at the water park but there are some complications. The first is Royal Caribbean has a height requirement that neither of my children will likely hit by then. Has anyone else brought younger kids who were below the height requirement and been able to get in?

Second, the cost is crazy! Over $660 for a family of 4! Any body have some other options or suggestions if we don't do Atlantis for the day?

Book on your own, not through the cruise line. Check what the height restrictions are on the Atlantis site as it is likely an Atlantis restriction, not just Royal Caribbean. Check out the port of call forum for information on Atlantis as there is a hotel near Atlantis that you can book a room for one night that comes with 4 passes to Atlantis. Rooms go for $250ish, you check in and check out at the same time and you get your passes.

There are also a couple hotels nearby (a best western I think?) that include

Day passes. My sister and her family of four so that. Way cheaper! And a place for the kids to rest if needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are also a couple hotels nearby (a best western I think?) that include

Day passes. My sister and her family of four so that. Way cheaper! And a place for the kids to rest if needed.

One is the Comfort Inn.

We have been to the Bahamas many times and usually love staying on the ship without all of the people! We are taking our Granddaughter(5) on Anthem in October 2017 and booked the Stingray excursion from the ship. Much less expensive than a day in Atlantis!

We booked a day pass at the Hilton in Nassau. There is a pool and private beach. It is $80 per person and includes a $40 food and beverage credit. Children under 6 are free. It is a 10-minute walk from the ship.

Years ago, I booked a room at Comfort Inn prior to our cruise. We took a taxi from the port. We were given 4 bands and then we checked out at the same time. Quite easy and it saved us a lot of money.

Check the height requirements for Atlantis.