Ultimate Drink Package

Going on the Harmony in October and have a question. I bought the Ultimate Drink Package and wanted to know is the tip included or is there an extra charge every time I order a drink?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Where can I get these gold dollar coins ?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You can get them at the bank, like a roll of quarters. Sometimes they don't have them, but if you go early, and are willing to come back, they'll get them for you.

For what it's worth, the crew prefers paper money over cash money.

The dollar coin, unlike Euros in Europe or Loonies/Twonies in Canada, is not well-recognized in the USA and might not be universally accepted (particularly among those not familiar with it).

Nobody on the crew is going to turn down a dollar coin, obviously, but you aren't doing anything "fun" for them -- you're just making it harder for them to spend the money.

For what it's worth, the crew prefers paper money over cash money.

The dollar coin, unlike Euros in Europe or Loonies/Twonies in Canada, is not well-recognized in the USA and might not be universally accepted (particularly among those not familiar with it).

Nobody on the crew is going to turn down a dollar coin, obviously, but you aren't doing anything "fun" for them -- you're just making it harder for them to spend the money.

Not trying to do anything "fun" for them. Just trying to give them a dollar. A dollar that isn't soggy in my swimsuit, a dollar that doesn't fall out of my pocket easily, like the a paper dollar would. Not sure how you read doing something "fun" into my post? Never had it turned down.