Silversea currency exchange

chessie4588

We'll be sailing the Shadow from Japan to Korea to China to Hong Kong in September Altho I'll get most of my foreign currency from ATMs, near the end of each stay in a country, I may need some small amount of additional local currency to see us through until the end of our stay. Does Silversea do currency exchange on board and if so, will they take back the remaining foreign currency when we leave the country? If they do currency exchange, any idea on how good or bad the exchange rate would be?

We'll be sailing the Shadow from Japan to Korea to China to Hong Kong in September Altho I'll get most of my foreign currency from ATMs, near the end of each stay in a country, I may need some small amount of additional local currency to see us through until the end of our stay. Does Silversea do currency exchange on board and if so, will they take back the remaining foreign currency when we leave the country? If they do currency exchange, any idea on how good or bad the exchange rate would be?

They generally do not. You could donate any remaining currency to the crew welfare fund though.

Sent from my iPad using Forums