shoreexcursioneer.com - Opinions and Experiences vs. the cruise excursions?

kjpfmm

Hello everyone,

Just looking for information, opinions and experiences with using www.shoreexcursioneer.com.

Would you recommend it over the excursions the cruise lines offer?

How was your experience?

Was it easy to find the shuttles or excursion location?

We normally book directly through the cruise line, but I heard about this website and they offer some of the same excursions for a better price. I know that cheaper isn't also better so that is why I wanted to check.

Any information is extremely appreciated!

Thanks!

Often suggested on this board. We've never booked cruise line excursions on Coz - easy to book independently or just head to one of the beach clubs on your own. Taxis on Coz are well regulated and organized - something I cannot say about the cabs in Philly! :(

• 2 weeks later...
Hello everyone,

Just looking for information, opinions and experiences with using www.shoreexcursioneer.com.

Would you recommend it over the excursions the cruise lines offer?

How was your experience?

Was it easy to find the shuttles or excursion location?

We normally book directly through the cruise line, but I heard about this website and they offer some of the same excursions for a better price. I know that cheaper isn't also better so that is why I wanted to check.

Any information is extremely appreciated!

Thanks!

Hi. I have used shoreexcursioneer in the past. They are great! Everything is spelled out very simply in the email confirmation they send you. I'm pretty sure I used them for "Papito's" in Cozumel. It's a beautiful sandy beach all the way down by the lighthouse (Punta Sur, I think). No crowds - just us and about maybe 6 other people there all day. The driver stays with you for your return.

- Also used them in Belize for cave tubing. It ended up being cancelled because of too much rain. The representative there offered us an alternate activity - 4 wheelers and zip lining, but we did not want to do that. So, I requested a refund through email when I got back home, and no problems.

** Good customer service! ** I would recommend them.