Entertainment on independance

I was on Indy earlier this month. Grease is the big show and is certainly worth seeing. Other shows included: Once Upon a Time & Invitation to Dance - both Royal Caribbean performers. The "headline" acts were a comedian, rock band, hypnotist and a female singer

We enjoyed Grease on Indy as well. I specifically liked the girl who played Rizzo! The magician was really good too. We saw all the big shows I think, except one. And we left the one with the boy band. Apparently, they were big in the UK and they had 2 members that had left, but were back for this show. One was Robbie Williams. I had heard of the name, and I did recognize his one song he did. But overall, it wasn't anything we knew or enjoyed that much. There were several people who left from the balcony at that one, but not any of the others we went to.

We also went to Strings, the ice skating show. We weren't overly impressed mostly due to the number of falls the skaters took. I get it, it's hard, I can't do it. I understand it can happen, but we weren't the only ones a little surprised by the 8-10 times it happened.

We enjoyed Grease on Indy as well. I specifically liked the girl who played Rizzo! The magician was really good too. We saw all the big shows I think, except one. And we left the one with the boy band. Apparently, they were big in the UK and they had 2 members that had left, but were back for this show. One was Robbie Williams. I had heard of the name, and I did recognize his one song he did. But overall, it wasn't anything we knew or enjoyed that much. There were several people who left from the balcony at that one, but not any of the others we went to.

We also went to Strings, the ice skating show. We weren't overly impressed mostly due to the number of falls the skaters took. I get it, it's hard, I can't do it. I understand it can happen, but we weren't the only ones a little surprised by the 8-10 times it happened.

The UK band you refer to is "Take That" !

" one was Robbie Williams. I had heard of the name, and I did recognise his one song he did...."

🤣 ROFLMAO !!!!!

According to the British Phonographic Industry (BPI), Williams has been certified for 19.5 million albums and 6.2 million singles in the UK as a solo artist.

He's quite famous really.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

" one was Robbie Williams. I had heard of the name, and I did recognise his one song he did...."

🤣 ROFLMAO !!!!!

According to the British Phonographic Industry (BPI), Williams has been certified for 19.5 million albums and 6.2 million singles in the UK as a solo artist.

He's quite famous really.

Yes, famous in the UK. My point was it wasn't someone I was that familiar with. And obviously many others weren't either, as several people left. I'm sure there were many people who did enjoy it, but there were quite a few who didn't find it entertaining. That's the best part, we aren't forced to stay.

Wait..what? You had Take That on your cruise?! Like *THE* Take That or a tribute band? Take That are huge here in the UK. Their tours sell out in minutes!

Wait..what? You had Take That on your cruise?! Like *THE* Take That or a tribute band? Take That are huge here in the UK. Their tours sell out in minutes!

OK, so I thought to look in my Cruise Compass, and yes, it was a tribute band. It was odd though, because they actually introduced the 2 guys as Robbie Williams and Jason Orange, who I know from reading now, are the 2 guys that left. So for those of us who didn't know the group to begin with, I just assumed that's the people they were introducing. Looking at pictures, the guy who was "Robbie" then, was pretty much a spitting image! When we were at the show, I don't remember them saying tribute band, I just remember hearing/seeing "Take That." And again, not being from the UK, it's not a group I'm familiar with, so it wouldn't have meant anything to me really.

I was on Indy earlier this month. Grease is the big show and is certainly worth seeing. Other shows included: Once Upon a Time & Invitation to Dance - both Royal Caribbean performers. The "headline" acts were a comedian, rock band, hypnotist and a female singer

Can I ask how many times it was on(7day sailing) Is it on during sea days or just evenings! Is it like half seven show

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Can I ask how many times it was on(7day sailing) Is it on during sea days or just evenings! Is it like half seven show

They had Grease 3 times on our 8-night cruise. They did it on the first sea day, a 6 & 9 p.m. show. And then on Day 5 (which was our 2nd sea day) they did a matinee show at like 2 p.m.