Meet and Mingle Schedule is missing, anyone else notice this ??

We have a Meet and Mingle Scheduled for the Serenade of the Seas September 10 cruise to Maine and Canada. It is scheduled for the first full day which is a tender port. We were hoping for a change of the day, but now the schedule list has been missing for a few weeks. When you go to it, the Customer Support page comes up. Has anyone else seen this ?

We have a Meet and Mingle Scheduled for the Serenade of the Seas September 10 cruise to Maine and Canada. It is scheduled for the first full day which is a tender port. We were hoping for a change of the day, but now the schedule list has been missing for a few weeks. When you go to it, the Customer Support page comes up. Has anyone else seen this ?

Yes, I have as well. Our Meet and Mingle is scheduled before we board the ship and at midnight! :eek: :confused: Yes, you read that right. So I have been checking to see if it has been corrected and have seen the Customer Support page instead. Glad it's not only me.

Ours for October on Oasis was originally set on some random date when we weren't even on the ship. It later changed to a date that was during the cruise. I think it's just a default computer glitch, not that RCCL would have that issue.

This was also happening to me. I was trying to register and would keep going to customer support page. Finally I clicked on meet and mingle at the top of the page, then clicked on royal and finally clicked register for a party and surprise, there you have it. I finally registered. It shows how many are registered but that's it. Hope this helps.