Packages discounts

What is the cheapest that the dining and drink packages are discounted. (Obviously I understand it varies ship to ship and is unpredictable). Just curious as we are a last minute booking.

Personally, I have been able to hit a sale and save 15% on our drink package. A couple of cruises we weren't able to snag a sale and paid full price. All depends up which package, ship and sailing.//

I bought my drink package at 25% off then saw it later for 30% off. Thanks to the great advice of clarea and CC, I cancelled it and bought it for the lower cost :)

Lisa N.

Edited by CLE2CRUISE
poor wording

When do the drink packages become available? I booked a cruise for next year and am trying to figure out my budget, but the cruise planner says "not available" for the drink packages.

When do the drink packages become available? I booked a cruise for next year and am trying to figure out my budget, but the cruise planner says "not available" for the drink packages.

No set time, all you can do is keep checking.

How do you know when they go on sale? I just checked our cruise planner and it states $55.00 a day for 9 day cruise March, 2018. That sounds really high compared to what other people say. Where would I find out this information on sales and discounts?

How do you know when they go on sale? I just checked our cruise planner and it states $55.00 a day for 9 day cruise March, 2018. That sounds really high compared to what other people say. Where would I find out this information on sales and discounts?

Find out by checking your Cruise Planner often. Also, someone on your Roll Call may announce it.

How frequent are sales, and are they "blink and you missed it" type sales? Do all the beverage packages go on sale, or just specific ones?

I don't head out until the end of August next year, so I've got loads of time. Probably impractical of me to check it constantly for 13 months...

How frequent are sales, and are they "blink and you missed it" type sales? Do all the beverage packages go on sale, or just specific ones?

I don't head out until the end of August next year, so I've got loads of time. Probably impractical of me to check it constantly for 13 months...

Im going to guess that the length of the sale will vary greatly, but it ran for a few months straight before my last cruise