Anthem - tribute bands

The Bon Jovi tribute band called *Wanted* will be on Anthem this week (8/3/17) and they're back again on Anthem in November. You can write to web_reservations@rccl.com and ask for the Entertainment line up for your sailing.

Wishing you a great cruise on Anthem!

So, this means they definitely aren't on board Sept 28? That was probably my #1 choice LOL! Followed by Journey.

Looked at 'Wanted's' website....seems they have more than one band...but the one on the Anthem in November shows 15 November as their last date of the year...

You're correct there are 2 Bon Jovi Tribute bands, one band is from Ohio and the other band is from LA. The band from LA, which we have seen quite a few times on Anthem is the one that will be on-board Anthem this week and in November.

So, this means they definitely aren't on board Sept 28? That was probably my #1 choice LOL! Followed by Journey.

Both Wanted (Bon Jovi) and DSB (Journey) are two of our favorite Tribute bands :D on-board Anthem. As of now, things could change, but I do know the band Wanted from LA will not be on-board the end of September. I will be seeing them this week :D, if there's a change in their schedule, I will post the info for you.

OMG I can't tell you how excited this makes me and my daughter! We have been to see Jovi every time they are in town, so this is like a cherry on the top of the sundae!! Rock on!

Tribute bands are great...some darn near as good as the band they represent.

I was on the Port of New York's "other" megaship (the Norwegian Breakaway) last January, and besides the terrific rendition of "Rock of Ages" full Broadway show, they had the "Oh What A Night" Four Season's tribute band....very good!:cool:

OMG I can't tell you how excited this makes me and my daughter! We have been to see Jovi every time they are in town, so this is like a cherry on the top of the sundae!! Rock on!

I hope you get to see them! Bon Jovi is one of my favorite all time bands as well.

• 3 weeks later...