Pillows on the Grand

boom op

Which one on the website was on the Grand?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We had two of each - feather and non-allergenic - in our mini-suite in June. I can't say it they were standard or king size, but two pillows seemed to cover the full with of the bed. Although advertised as a "queen", the bed was wider than our queen size Sleep Number bed at home. But it didn't feel as wide as a king size bed. It must be a custom size that is somewhere in between and is probably a result of having two single size beds pushed together.

Edited by SantaFeFan

We just got off of the Grand Princess last week and we loved the pillows. Does anyone know what brand they are using? I have a My Pillow and the ones on the Grand actually felt better.

In addition to great pillows, how was the rest of the cruise ??

Any other Grand thoughts ?

Srpilo

We had two of each - feather and non-allergenic - in our mini-suite in June. I can't say it they were standard or king size, but two pillows seemed to cover the full with of the bed. Although advertised as a "queen", the bed was wider than our queen size Sleep Number bed at home. But it didn't feel as wide as a king size bed. It must be a custom size that is somewhere in between and is probably a result of having two single size beds pushed together.

Also had them on the Emerald last year. Just don't know which one to order. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

In addition to great pillows, how was the rest of the cruise ??

Any other Grand thoughts ?

Srpilo

Relaxing 10 days. Already thinking about going again next year. Also booked 10 Mexico cruise on the Grand for February. True ship is older but you really can't tell and crew makes up for it.

Relaxing 10 days. Already thinking about going again next year. Also booked 10 Mexico cruise on the Grand for February. True ship is older but you really can't tell and crew makes up for it.

Good to hear

Thanks

We've sailed on the Grand and agree about the crew ... simply fantastic!!