All Access Ship Tour

We are sailing on the Oasis in October and my husband has been thinking about buying the All Access Ship Tour, but he isn't sure if it is worth it. Has anyone done this tour on the Oasis, and, if so, did you enjoy the tour? Was it informative and worth the money? My husband just doesn't want to waste his time on a "Fluff" tour.

Thanks in advance for your input.

Just did it on Harmony... very nice although the "gift" was lame... we got a lanyard and a knot-tying rope kit. I probably took 100+ pictures. went to the kitchen, I-95, freezers, recycling center, laundry, engine control room, laundry, and the bridge.

We are sailing on the Oasis in October and my husband has been thinking about buying the All Access Ship Tour, but he isn't sure if it is worth it. Has anyone done this tour on the Oasis, and, if so, did you enjoy the tour? Was it informative and worth the money? My husband just doesn't want to waste his time on a "Fluff" tour.

I considered it worthwhile, but as you read answers, keep in mind Royal has changed this tour frequently and probably since I did it in May of 2016. At the bottom of the page in the link below, from my cruise review, I talk about the tour and their are pics.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2353877&page=7

I though I read somewhere the tour were free for suites, is this true?

There are some tours that are typically free for suite guests, such as galley and bridge. But the All Access tour covers more than the free tours given to suite, D+, and Pinnacle guests.

Like everything in life, it's a matter of opinion... my DH LOVES the All Access Tours and does them every time we are on a new ship. So for he has been on the Radiance, Rhapsody, Anthem & Adventure. We are on Anthem again in January and he plans to do it again.

I've been on one & felt that was enough for me. Definitely don't do it just for the 'gift', generally it's just a lanyard.

Carol & Mike

Edited by C2cruisin'
sp

There are some tours that are typically free for suite guests, such as galley and bridge. But the All Access tour covers more than the free tours given to suite, D+, and Pinnacle guests.

Where can you find out/schedule/etc. any tours that might be free to a suite guest? I was thinking about booking the All Access tour, but if I could receive a bridge tour free I'd probably be pretty satisfied with that (we're in a 1 bedroom Aqua Theater Suite).

Where can you find out/schedule/etc. any tours that might be free to a suite guest? I was thinking about booking the All Access tour, but if I could receive a bridge tour free I'd probably be pretty satisfied with that (we're in a 1 bedroom Aqua Theater Suite).

Talk to the Concierge on the first day.

Talk to the Concierge on the first day.

Will do! The only other cruise I did with Royal was several years ago before their suite program and it was in a Grand Suite on the Majesty. I was so thrilled when I received an unexpected invite to tour the bridge and I wanted to make sure my husband got the chance. To the tune of willing to spend money on the bigger tour. BUT I'll take free any day.