Port of barcelonah and reach the city center

Munaelisa

Not good for walking. The port bus ( https://www.barcelona-tourist-guide.com/en/faq/cruise-ship-terminals/shuttle-bus-barcelona-cruise-terminal.html) is not very expensive €10?) but drops off at the other end of La Rambla .

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Thanks for the link, Rhea. We usually embark in Barcelona but on our upcoming cruise it'll be a POC. I've been trying to decide what to do when in the port. The shuttle bus is a great option and one I had forgotten about as it was never on our radar before now.

If you're doing a DIY in Barcelona the Port shuttle is the way to go. It is inexpensive, only €4.00 per person round trip. Usually companies do not list it in their daillies, but you'll note the port is well signaled and it is quite easy to locate where they stop. If memory doesn't fail on me they have the usual urban bus stops near each terminal. Have a nice sailing!...

Not good for walking. The port bus ( https://www.barcelona-tourist-guide.com/en/faq/cruise-ship-terminals/shuttle-bus-barcelona-cruise-terminal.html) is not very expensive €10?) but drops off at the other end of La Rambla .

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Thanks for the link.. we will go with this option :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you're doing a DIY in Barcelona the Port shuttle is the way to go. It is inexpensive, only €4.00 per person round trip. Usually companies do not list it in their daillies, but you'll note the port is well signaled and it is quite easy to locate where they stop. If memory doesn't fail on me they have the usual urban bus stops near each terminal. Have a nice sailing!...

Thank you .. yes we will go with the T3 port bus option.. 4€ is so cheap!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Can you use this bus on embarkation day? Are you able to take suitcases on board?

Yes. You just need to get to pick up point which is behind Columbus statue on the road leading to EuroStars Gran Marina Hotel (the round one at the end of the promontory). It is a very good hotel if you are looking for somewhere to stay.

IIRC the one way trip is €2.50pp.