Another Medallion Questions - Cabin Lights

kjg46

Having sailed on the Royal. I noticed that Princess has installed a card/light switch to conserve energy.. By using your cruise card or for that matter, any card, you could turn on or leave on the lights in your cabin.

Just wondering - With the new medallion, Royal, Regal and CB etc. do your think your cabin lights will be turned on automatically as you enter the cabin? Or do you think Princess will attach a cabin card to be used in the light switch? "So many questions so few answers."

Having sailed on the Royal. I noticed that Princess has installed a card/light switch to conserve energy.. By using your cruise card or for that matter, any card, you could turn on or leave on the lights in your cabin.

Just wondering - With the new medallion, Royal, Regal and CB etc. do your think your cabin lights will be turned on automatically as you enter the cabin? Or do you think Princess will attach a cabin card to be used in the light switch? "So many questions so few answers."

I don't think anyone knows to sure how it will work but it sure would be a great power saver if it did work that way.

Cruisers on Regal in November can give us a feedback.