Current Drink Package pricing Help?

Looking for the per day price of the RCCL drink package. Scoured their website and unless I've got something booked, I can't see the package price. Looking for the Alcohol package. have booked it in the past, but it was a few years ago. Can anyone give me an update?

thanks!

Looking for the per day price of the RCCL drink package. Scoured their website and unless I've got something booked, I can't see the package price. Looking for the Alcohol package. have booked it in the past, but it was a few years ago. Can anyone give me an update?

thanks!

The reason you can't find the pricing, is there is no one price. It varies ship by ship, and sailing by sailing, and then even day by day. My wife and I got the deluxe for $38pppd (before 18%) for our JOTS cruise earlier this year, but so far, it has always been $55pppd for our cruise in March on Allure.

Pricing fluctuates depending on ship, itinerary, time of year, etc. About the lowest I've seen lately is $38/day per person and the highest about $60/day per person. Oasis-class and Quantum-class will be higher, older classes more affordable.

My Oasis sailing in early October is presently $55/day per person for the Deluxe package, or $59/day per person for Deluxe package and Voom for one device.

Probably the easiest way to find out is to post this question on the roll call of the sailing you're considering.

The pricing on the packages is dynamic. It varies from ship to ship, and even week to week sometimes on the same ship. The recommendation to check the roll-call for the sailing you're interested in is a good one. I've seen them between $39-$60 per day before the 18% gratuity.