British Isle Cruise 2017 Photo Review

FishinChris

Your photos are outstanding, better than a travel book and would certainly win a prize! We love the BI cruise, have done it twice once stopping in a Liverpool the next at Orkney Isles. Oh what an experience Orkney was, would love to see your photos of Orkney if you ever visit.

One of my favorite experiences was hiking (short one) to Kilchurn Castle in a rain storm. We were cold and wet but the experience was exhilarating , beautiful special place . Thank you

Your photos are outstanding, better than a travel book and would certainly win a prize! We love the BI cruise, have done it twice once stopping in a Liverpool the next at Orkney Isles. Oh what an experience Orkney was, would love to see your photos of Orkney if you ever visit.

One of my favorite experiences was hiking (short one) to Kilchurn Castle in a rain storm. We were cold and wet but the experience was exhilarating , beautiful special place . Thank you

Thanks for the kind words. Scotland is one of our favorite places. We’ll be traveling there in 2019 for a couple of weeks including a week on the Isle of Skye. I’ll be working on another review of our next cruise this summer to Norway with 5 days in London.

Cheers

Chris.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

"Time to hit the streets. We had purchased 3 day London Passes with an Oyster card for public transportation. I don’t think we used it enough for what we paid for it but the time savings for not having to stand in line was worth it."

Please give your opinion on the London Pass vs. London Pass with Oyster Card. We are pondering the London Pass on our 2019 BI cruise with only 2 1/2 days in London. THANKS!

We used the London pass the last time we were there. You do need to schedule in quite a few sites per day to make it worth it. Organising a few sites that are geographically close to one another makes this possible but it may not be to everyone’s taste or liking. We didn’t combine the Oyster card with it as we were staying in London longer than the 3 days we had the pass.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

"Time to hit the streets. We had purchased 3 day London Passes with an Oyster card for public transportation. I don’t think we used it enough for what we paid for it but the time savings for not having to stand in line was worth it."

Please give your opinion on the London Pass vs. London Pass with Oyster Card. We are pondering the London Pass on our 2019 BI cruise with only 2 1/2 days in London. THANKS!

I would recommend you get the London Pass with the Oyster Card. We actually used it enough to break even but the convenience of having it and not wasting time standing in line to buy tickets was very valuable. It also includes a Hop On Hop Off bus and a river cruise. Most definitely use the Oyster card. The Tube is very easy to use and very efficient. Just make sure to stand on the right on the escalators and Mind the gap when enter/exiting the train.

We bought another London Pass for our trip this summer. You’re going to have a great time!

Cheers

Chris

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 4 months later...