Sky Class Concierge - Oasis (Barefoot beach cabana/ Coastal kitchen reservations)

rferrer00

Is there a way to contact the concierge before they have officially reached out to you? We are sailing in November, so we have some time - but all of the Barefoot beach cabanas available online are sold out. I was told there will be some reserved for suite guests to book through the concierge or onboard. Is there a way to contact the concierge at this point, or anytime prior to the week-before-sailing email? Has anyone had luck booking cabanas right when the concierge emails, or is it too late at that point? Does CK usually fill up quickly?

Thanks in advance :)

Is there a way to contact the concierge before they have officially reached out to you? We are sailing in November, so we have some time - but all of the Barefoot beach cabanas available online are sold out. I was told there will be some reserved for suite guests to book through the concierge or onboard. Is there a way to contact the concierge at this point, or anytime prior to the week-before-sailing email? Has anyone had luck booking cabanas right when the concierge emails, or is it too late at that point? Does CK usually fill up quickly?

Star class are offered first for cabanas, then down the pecking order.

You can put in your request when you get his e mail, usually one week out.

3 weeks ago on our Allure sailing there were always dinner tables available in CK never had any trouble getting the time we wanted.

We did go to Chops one night, but do not even think it was crowded then.

Enjoy the suite life, we do.

Safe travels.

We've had some cruises where we didn't get an email from the concierge so we started emailing them 3 - 4 weeks out to submit our requests. Usually it's just to reserve a cabana. So far it's worked for us.

CK shouldn't be an issue I wouldn't worry about that one. Just be a little flexible on the time and you will be good. We usually go to the SL have a cocktail or two and just ask when they can seat us. It's usually before we are finished with our drink.

We have done two Oasis class cruises in OS and first time never got an Email. So I Emailed at five days out and asked for a cabana, which we got. The second time we got an Email around ten days out. I asked for two specific cabanas by number and got them.

I have tried to Email at 60, 30, 15 days out with no response. I understand Star get an Email from their Royal Genie about three weeks out asking for their requests.