Concierge Lounge Jewel of the Seas?

Tried to search, but no luck!

Can anyone tell me about the suite lounge on the Jewel? I thought it was just open in the evenings, but I've recently read about morning breakfast, also. Is there an outdoor seating area? It's just snacks/drinks in the evening, correct? How about entertainment? I'll appreciate any info you can give us! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Tried to search, but no luck!

Can anyone tell me about the suite lounge on the Jewel? I thought it was just open in the evenings, but I've recently read about morning breakfast, also. Is there an outdoor seating area? It's just snacks/drinks in the evening, correct? How about entertainment? I'll appreciate any info you can give us! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The CL (concierge lounge) is open 24/7. The cocktail hour in the same lounge is typically offered between 5-8 (but can vary by half hour or so) and includes happy tisers. Breakfast is a light set up of coffee, tea, juices, pastries, bread, fruit, meat. More of a continental breakfast. Outdoor seating on the side is additional seating and nice as weather permits. Entertainment? No...but I guess the people watching and meeting other cruisers could be considered entertainment. ;)

Enjoy your cruise. :)

The concierge lounge is not just for suites, but also for Diamond + and Pinnacle C&A members. So, no "suite" lounge. Only Oasis class ships and Liberty have designated suite lounges. These allow only suite guests and Pinnacle members, no Diamond+.

Is the outdoor area new? I don't remember having the option to eat out side in the CL on Jewel or Serenade. Thanks, I appreciate your wisdom!

The outdoor area was always part of the Hollywood Odyssey lounge. As part of the last dry dock, the Hollywood Odyssey became the CL.

Bob when were you last on Brilliance ? I thought pictures looked exactly like Brilliance we were on exactly a year ago, love the bar.

We were on Brilliance last December, and I remember tables and chairs, but no couches.

Looks very comfortable, more so than that on Brilliance.

I remember when the Jewel had the CL near the elevators (which is now a family JS I think) and the current CL location

on deck 14 was originally a cigar bar...(stinky all day)...then used as a "Diamond Event" during cocktail hour before they installed the new DL across the hallway. Loved it in there...especially the half circle bar seating which we still enjoy.

Have not been on Jewel in quite awhile, and looking forward to that nice new seating area outside set up also! :D

I may be wrong, but I believe that junior sweets are not eligible for CL services.

You are correct, one has to be a guest in a GS or better stateroom (or be Diamond Plus or Pinnacle C&A) to have access to the CL.

Bob when were you last on Brilliance ? I thought pictures looked exactly like Brilliance we were on exactly a year ago, love the bar.

Yes inside is exactly how I remember the lounge on Brilliance , but not that outside seating I think on Brilliance there were a few wrought iron tables & chairs it was a small area

Yes inside is exactly how I remember the lounge on Brilliance , but not that outside seating I think on Brilliance there were a few wrought iron tables & chairs it was a small area

I never went outside, did spend almost every night on 12 night cruise inside CL, staff was amazing we had drink package so we could drink anywhere but service was just so great Mihaela was best concierge we have ever had

I never went outside, did spend almost every night on 12 night cruise inside CL, staff was amazing we had drink package so we could drink anywhere but service was just so great Mihaela was best concierge we have ever had

Hope she is still aboard in November.:)