What are the things every new Celebrity cruiser should know? (details please!)

Jagg3003

Celebrity does sometimes have specials on laundry... Like "get x number if items for $20".

Also loyalty rewards include free laundry, so if after your first cruise with celebrity, you enjoy them, keep going back and you'll have free laundry to look forward to one day when you reach a higher status! [emoji6]

So, in order to get free laundry, I'll have to keep doing it in the bathroom sink until I reach a higher loyalty level?

Princess has washers and dryers for everybody beginning day #1.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

So, in order to get free laundry, I'll have to keep doing it in the bathroom sink until I reach a higher loyalty level?

Well , i see your point, but it is something to look forward to [emoji12]

Princess has washers and dryers for everybody beginning day #1.

This sounds excellent actually - I often wondered why celebrity never went this route as it clearly is something that people would like??

Barcelona .. beautiful city .. we stayed 3 nights pre cruise and obtained the hop on/hop off bus tickets .. they have 3 different lines that take you everywhere. So many beautiful sites! Yes, pickpockets are every where .. do not carry a purse, and either pin card/cash inside bra or a money belt. Never let anyone get too close to you that you don't know! Rome was another place where they were so many pickpockets .. most located around the tourist attractions the are in compact areas.

We had no delays going through security and getting on/off the ship (Solstice) Excellent, friendly port staff.

Agree .. if you can find people to share excursions with give it a try .. we avoid the "Bus cattle calls"! In ports where we have a high interest to see the history, we have scoured the boards here and have obtained private tours .. all were excellent.

Congratulations .. and enjoy your honeymoon!

We found a useful tip on Cruise Critic that really works. Bring a couple of fabric softener dryer sheets and an empty spray bottle in your luggage. Once on ship add a dryer sheet to the spray bottle and fill with water. Bingo- instant wrinkle releaser. No need to carry a heavy liquid bottle when you travel.

Great Idea! Thanks for posting it.:cool: