Issue making payment

LMKakaThing2

Is anyone else having an issue making a payment online?

I've tried 3 different cards from 3 different banks and they keep getting declined. 2 were debit cards one in my name and the other in my mom's name and I tried my credit card. I even tried to make a $25 and $50 payment and they got declined. We made 5 $150 payments on Saturday and since then, we haven't been able to make any additional payments. Don't think it would matter, but we also added a third person to our reservation on Monday.

Is anyone else having an issue making a payment online?

I've tried 3 different cards from 3 different banks and they keep getting declined. 2 were debit cards one in my name and the other in my mom's name and I tried my credit card. I even tried to make a $25 and $50 payment and they got declined. We made 5 $150 payments on Saturday and since then, we haven't been able to make any additional payments. Don't think it would matter, but we also added a third person to our reservation on Monday.

I would guess their systems are having problems right now with all the storm stuff going on. Maybe not.

But somebody else said they were able to make a payment. You mention making 5 separate payments. Maybe the system has a safety check or something that you tripped making so many payments? Guessing there is some reason to make so many smaller payments.

I would guess their systems are having problems right now with all the storm stuff going on. Maybe not.

But somebody else said they were able to make a payment. You mention making 5 separate payments. Maybe the system has a safety check or something that you tripped making so many payments? Guessing there is some reason to make so many smaller payments.

The bank doesn't allow online or over the phone payments over $150 if not given the security code.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

probably your credit card company. Small charges in bunches with one company raise flags of fraud. Call your credit card company

All the charges were made with one debit card. We called the bank and they said everything was fine on their end. But, that doesn't explain why the other debit card and the credit card will not work.

I had a prob on 8/24 (trying to purchase water) where it kept saying declined. I tried 3 different cards with no luck. Called up and placed order over phone using one of those same cards and no issues. Of course she told me I was the first she'd heard of having any issues.

After a couple of calls to NCL and to the bank, I am finally paid in full! First NCL agent said it was the bank and when I called the bank, they didn't show any declined payments to NCL. They actually didn't show anything from NCL and told me I shouldn't have a problem making a large payment and that the problem was with NCL. I'm not too sure who's at fault...thinking NCL since it didn't matter I was trying to use 3 different cards and they were all getting declined. At this point, it doesn't matter since I was able to pay it off over the phone. If you have Chase, they do not require the security code when paying over the phone.

According to NCL, they don't have a field for the security code.

Sorry. I never, ever use a debit card for online stuff. Actually, we do not use them at all. Everything is on a credit card.