Nothing like getting your own information

It's crazy how many people totally rely on their travel agent for info. I know of someone who is supposed to be on a cruise this weekend leaving from Miami. She is waiting to hear from the agent to know if the ship is still sailing. She didn't think to go on the website to find out her own information. I told her to go on the royal website and seethe updates pertaining o her cruise

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It's crazy how many people totally rely on their travel agent for info. I know of someone who is supposed to be on a cruise this weekend leaving from Miami. She is waiting to hear from the agent to know if the ship is still sailing. She didn't think to go on the website to find out her own information. I told her to go on the royal website and seethe updates pertaining o her cruise

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

She needs a new TA.

One of the perks with using a travel agent is not having to deal with the cruise lines or suppliers of any vacation you have planned. Her travel agent should have been updating her as news was released by Royal. If any changes needed to be made on the reservation, the agent would have to do them. Yes she could have checked for herself. I would hope she hears from her agent if she does not she needs a new one. Safe travels and enjoy your cruise.