Oasis Deluxe Drink Package Question

DPrincess81

Just getting ready to pull the trigger on adding the Deluxe Drink Package to our January cruise on Oasis. There is one asterisk in the description that says, "*All Beverage Packages exclude any beverages served inside licensed Starbucks® stores." Sounds like this means that cappuccinos and other Starbucks drinks are not included? I know on my last cruise on Jewel I had Starbucks coffees everyday with the soda/coffee card.

Can someone who cruised Oasis lately explain? Thanks.

Just getting ready to pull the trigger on adding the Deluxe Drink Package to our January cruise on Oasis. There is one asterisk in the description that says, "*All Beverage Packages exclude any beverages served inside licensed Starbucks® stores." Sounds like this means that cappuccinos and other Starbucks drinks are not included? I know on my last cruise on Jewel I had Starbucks coffees everyday with the soda/coffee card.

The package does not cover beverages from the licensed Starbucks venue on Oasis class ships. However, it does cover specialty coffess from Cafe Promenade, Park Cafe, and restaurants.

On the Oasis, you get your specialty coffees elsewhere, not at the Starbucks kiosk on the Royal Promenade, if you are using the Deluxe Beverage Package.

Dining rooms, Cafe Promenade, Park Cafe.

The cap is $13.00 on Oasis. I don’t lose money with my drink package on port days as I will bring water with me, perhaps have a soft drink when returning, a pre dinner drink, wine with dinner, a drink or two at whatever show we’re attending that night, and probably another water or soft drink in the evening as well - if not a few adult beverages at one of the bars pretty much takes care of the package for that day. I don’t drink very much in the alcoholic beverage dept. until just before dinner even on a sea day, I take advantage of my package in the evening [emoji484][emoji483][emoji485]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I grab a few bottles of water during the day and put them in my fridge for later. I did find the "by the glass" selection of wine under the limit much shorter than when we sailed last year. I did have them pour Grey Goose and Patron with no up charge. I usually had to ask for them otherwise they would pour something not as good. But, once the bartender got to know me it was poured with no request.

We just got off Oasis and was a bit disappointed to have to go to GS to get charges reversed for included non alcoholic beverages that got charged erroneously. It was over $100 and was mostly the OJ and frozen non alcoholic drinks on the Royal Refreshment package. Never did I get a receipt for these drinks and would never have known I was charged until I saw it on the bill. It was at least 10 charges from several different restaurants/bars.

We just got off Oasis and was a bit disappointed to have to go to GS to get charges reversed for included non alcoholic beverages that got charged erroneously. It was over $100 and was mostly the OJ and frozen non alcoholic drinks on the Royal Refreshment package. Never did I get a receipt for these drinks and would never have known I was charged until I saw it on the bill. It was at least 10 charges from several different restaurants/bars.

So you will know for the future, most ships have an interactive feature on the tv where you can look at your charges anytime you want. We check ours daily so there will be no surprises at the end of the cruise.:)

So you will know for the future, most ships have an interactive feature on the tv where you can look at your charges anytime you want. We check ours daily so there will be no surprises at the end of the cruise.:)

We did and that is how we caught it. We ended up having to deal w GS 3 times at different days as we kept seeing charges pop up each day :(