Guaranteed Room Assignment

snoope

I was pleasantly surprised. I guess it goes to show it pays to keep checking for price drops after final payment.

Oh yes, that one I do all the time. That is when everything gets so interesting! :)

Though this is the first guarantee cabin I have booked, only because it was a totally unplanned last minute thing.

Usually I am so anal...I book a year or more in advance. ;)

I don't want to hijack the thread but I'm worried about the location being so far forward and close to the elevators and stairs. If you have any experience with the room I'd love to hear about it.

One of our favorite cabins on Freedom is D1 cat 1230. It is the furthest forward, which we fondly call "the bubble" cabin, that has a curved plexiglass window facing forward on the balcony. Your cabin is quite close to that cabin in the same area.

I love that more forward location due to the stairs and elevators that are so convenient right there. Plus those are never as busy as the center ones. I thought it was a quiet location up that far forward, with no vibration noise from the engines like when you book aft cabins.

You will see a lot of officers going by your cabin, since the door to the bridge is down at that end of the hallway. Captains quarters up there also. Our cabin steward was the same one that did the Captain's cabin also. ;)

I just called them. They told me they don't know yet. They said to keep checking my planner and it could be assigned as late as arrival at the port.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Anything yet? Please remember to come back and post as to your cabin assignment. Kind of fun dreaming where

we will be.

I still have 2 months to dream and wonder...but will be happy with whatever I end up with...as long as it is at least the JS

cat I paid for. I don't think there are really any bad JS cabins on Oasis...that I can think of anyway. :)

Logged in today and I see we have been assigned JS 7630. Very exciting! Tell me some cool things about that room and deck!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Try checking on YouTube. Found lots of great info for my next cruise on NCL Dawn. Love that my new 60inch Samsung 4k hdtv has it native app. Loved my balcony room on Anthem, so the JS will be even better. Have a great cruise.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app

Logged in today and I see we have been assigned JS 7630. Very exciting! Tell me some cool things about that room and deck!!!!

I don't like that the stateroom is connecting, I'd try to change to a non-connecting.

Booked JS g'tee for Turkey week Thursday night

assigned to JS "on the hump" on deck 14 Sunday afternoon ....

no complaints here .....

I don't care what they change the ports too. I worked 10 years on ships in the Carib so been to 'em all many times. We go just for the boat ride.

Booked JS g'tee for Turkey week Thursday night

assigned to JS "on the hump" on deck 14 Sunday afternoon ....

no complaints here .....

I don't care what they change the ports too. I worked 10 years on ships in the Carib so been to 'em all many times. We go just for the boat ride.

I am on the week after that, also waiting on JS guarantee assignment. Perhaps mine will be assigned soon then.

Been looking at Friends & Family promo and at a balcony guarantee. The price seems very good on an Anthem sailing in November. I noticed that the C&A balcony discount comes to a unusual $226 rather than the $250 for D+s. Any reason?

Been looking at Friends & Family promo and at a balcony guarantee. The price seems very good on an Anthem sailing in November. I noticed that the C&A balcony discount comes to a unusual $226 rather than the $250 for D+s. Any reason?

Balcony discounts drop 25.00 when you book under 6 months before the cruise. It should be 225...not sure why it shows 226. :o

Forgot about the 6 mo. rule, but the $226 is unusual.

Now that they put the balcony discount on both passenger 1 and 2 instead of just on passenger 1 they round up to $113 each or $226 Same when they give $25 OBC it comes out to $26 or $13 for each person

Now that they put the balcony discount on both passenger 1 and 2 instead of just on passenger 1 they round up to $113 each or $226 Same when they give $25 OBC it comes out to $26 or $13 for each person

Ahhh...thanks, I can always count on you for doing the best sleuth work with the correct answers...uhh...don't tell Bob I told you that! :o:p

Well, still no cabin assignment for me yet. Waiting to see where they will put us on our JS guarantee for Oasis in November. Most others on our roll call thread have already been assigned....but not me.

You know what that means....uh..oh...time to go "row with the slaves" as Jack stated on Titanic! Hope they have

comfortable cots down there next to the boiler room. ;p:p