Friends and family sale, great prices!

readytolose

I was just checking the pricing for our cruise coming up in November and the prices are great! Doesn't do me any good since we are after final payment and I don't want to give up my aft JS but someone thinking about booking a cruise for the near future might benefit!

7nt Adventure of the Seas Nov. 25 Balcony room $599/person

I didn't check other cruises but from just my quick scrolling it looks like there are a bunch with great prices!

That is a great price. We recently completed our 10 night (was supposed to be 7) cruise on the Oasis. We loved it, but my husband thought the ship was too big for him. His birthday is in mid November, so I was looking around for a 4 night birthday cruise on the Majesty (the same class ship as the first cruise we took). I found a great deal, booked it, and paid in full. I received an email confirming the booking, which also said it was full payment. Then I went online to see if the cruise was online in My Cruises. It was, but it gave a total price of over $1,200 (we got it for a little over $700, including tips and taxes. I also said we still owed over $500. So I called Royal, and spent over an hour waiting for them to sort it all out. I was patient, as I knew how busy it is right now dealing with cruise cancellations, changed, etc. due to Irma. It was finally fixed. I do suggest if anyone books online throguh Royal, check right away to make sure if everything was correct in My Cruises. Since I booked when full payment was due, I was worried the cruise would be cancelled due to a mistaken nonpayment.

That is a great price. We recently completed our 10 night (was supposed to be 7) cruise on the Oasis. We loved it, but my husband thought the ship was too big for him. His birthday is in mid November, so I was looking around for a 4 night birthday cruise on the Majesty (the same class ship as the first cruise we took). I found a great deal, booked it, and paid in full. I received an email confirming the booking, which also said it was full payment. Then I went online to see if the cruise was online in My Cruises. It was, but it gave a total price of over $1,200 (we got it for a little over $700, including tips and taxes. I also said we still owed over $500. So I called Royal, and spent over an hour waiting for them to sort it all out. I was patient, as I knew how busy it is right now dealing with cruise cancellations, changed, etc. due to Irma. It was finally fixed. I do suggest if anyone books online throguh Royal, check right away to make sure if everything was correct in My Cruises. Since I booked when full payment was due, I was worried the cruise would be cancelled due to a mistaken nonpayment.

Same thing happened to me last month. Caught a last minute bargain (which actually sails 10/01), paid in full. Got the email notice of paid in full, but went to check in online and it said I still owed $548. It took a lot of arguing, transfers and the resolution dept to get it fixed. And naturally, according to them, it was somehow my fault...