Tapas Walking Tours

telebax51

Hi Cruisers

we will be in Barcelona for 4 days post cruise next April and would like to do a free Tapas evening walking tour, has anyone done this? what co. did you use? how was the evening tour? and how much gratuity did you give. Trying to plan my morning and evening stays before our cruise.

We recently did the Tapas tour sold on Expedia by Urban Adventures. It was not free, but I got it at a good price last winter. Alicia was the tour guide, and she was excellent! She took us to some of the out of the way tapas spots in El Raval - where mostly just the locals go. It was a great experience :) We got to sample various tapas and a beverage at each location.

• 3 months later...
Hi Cruisers

we will be in Barcelona for 4 days post cruise next April and would like to do a free Tapas evening walking tour, has anyone done this? what co. did you use? how was the evening tour? and how much gratuity did you give. Trying to plan my morning and evening stays before our cruise.

We did this a couple of years ago and enjoyed ii very much. You pay for the food and then you pay what you want to the tour guide. I think each food stop (3 or 4) was 5-10 Euros a person, and then we paid the tour guide 20 Euros.

We did a tour through Spanish trail. Amazing guide that took us to areas we never would have ventured too. We also walked around and tried different tapas on our own. We always enjoy the history we get with a food tour! We ended up with amazing food and conversation with the tour and some real duds on our own, One tapa I swear was tuna from the can😬

We did this a couple of years ago and enjoyed ii very much. You pay for the food and then you pay what you want to the tour guide. I think each food stop (3 or 4) was 5-10 Euros a person, and then we paid the tour guide 20 Euros.

Curious as to know what Co. you used for this tour never heard of this type of tour, you pay for the tapas ETC.