Shuttle from MCO to port canaveral

We are travelling to port canaveral next April for a cruise on the Oasis. While in MCO this past April i noticed a kiosk for RCCL which kind of gave me the impression they had a shuttle like Disney to the port. Do they? I can't seem to find the answer...

We are travelling to port canaveral next April for a cruise on the Oasis. While in MCO this past April i noticed a kiosk for RCCL which kind of gave me the impression they had a shuttle like Disney to the port. Do they? I can't seem to find the answer...

RC shuttle is $37.50 per person. Cortrans is $20 per person.

Depending on how many people are in your party, you might want to look at a town car, van or limo from one of the limo companies in Orlando. We have done this several times and it provides a nice way to start and end your vacation. I found that for a family of four it was about the same price as using the cruise line shuttles and everything was done at our leisure. The company also provided for a stop if needed at say a Walgreens or any location of your choice.

We have used Coco. Beach Shuttle several times and been very happy. We have also done one way car rentals When we are coming town the day before. Great having a car in Coco. If you have 2 or more people the 1 way car rental is a decent value.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Have used executive vip car services from port canaveral to mco. Very dependable and on time. Use them whenever we dont rent a car. For groups of 4 or more might be cheaper than shuttle service.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Have used executive vip car services from port canaveral to mco. Very dependable and on time. Use them whenever we dont rent a car. For groups of 4 or more might be cheaper than shuttle service.

When was the last time you used them? I used them a couple times a few years back, and was very pleased. However, in the last year or so, I heard they were having some problems.

I havent used them since late 2015. Been sailing out of evergaldes last year. Last time we were picked up at the new terminal by terry in oct 2015.

Will be sad to hear that they have had problems. They were great to work with and always on time with clean vehicles.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...