Room for 5?

Hello, I'm curious if anyone can tell me if there are any non suite rooms for 5 people (2 adults 3 young children)? I havent been able to see them online but when I called to book our last cruise, she told me there was such a thing but that those rooms were booked for that particular sailing. I've toyed with the website to see if I could find one, but I'm only given the option of a suite unless I'm looking at the Vista. We live about 2 hours from Galveston, so is that our only option if we want to be in the same oceanview room?

We considered getting connecting OV rooms, but if there is an option for us all to cram in one OV room I'd be ok with that. Our kids are 7, 4 and 8 months, so it wouldn't be that big of an issue at this point. I'd rather save money now and then when they get bigger get two rooms or a suite.

I'm sailing in two days in an oceanview with 3 kids. I know it'll be a tight squeeze but they don't smell *that* bad. I'm already prepping them for the constant putting-away we will need to do.

I can give a report next week of how this went!

Some ships, I know Dream and Magic do not sure what others one have a Deluxe Family Oceanview room. We just got off the Dream on Sunday and had one with ,my 3 kids being 2, 8 and 16 and actually had plenty of room for us. It has 2 uppers and the sofa is turned into a bed and the 2 twins into a king. It also has 2 bathrooms. One being a small tub/sink and the other is the regular bathoom.

Even though the copied thread is about quads, it'll work for quints.

4 person room Fantasy Class

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2532495

See Post 7, and see Post 12 in the thread posted in post 7.

Not all ships can have 5 in a cabin. All Fantasy Class, Triumph and, I think Sunshine. Some newer builds have Family cabins.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes, we do this ALL the time. There are special rooms designed for 5 on the Vista, Dream, Magic and Breeze. In addition to that, you can all stay in one room on many of the Fantasy class ships - Ecstasy, Elation, Fascination, Paradise...etc. We've done it on all of those. On the Fantasy class...it will be VERY VERY crowded. VERY. But it can be done. Our youngest is small, so we set up the main bed with the two twins pushed together into a King, and she sleeps with us. That allows for more room. On the Vista and the Dream class ships (Dream, Magic, and Breeze), they have rooms that are designed for 5...so they are a bit roomier and have a second half bath that has a second shower/bath and sink (but not a 2nd toilet). I know we've also sailed on the Conquest and Liberty with the kids...but off the top of my head I can't remember if we were all in one room or split it up. At any rate...it can be done...have fun!!!!

Just got back from 4 days on Paradise with 5 in an oceanview. It was snug. My kids are 8, 11, and 14. The 14 year old was on a rollaway, the others on pullmans, and my husband and I on the king. It was totally fine, though. The kids each had their own zone, I was a nut about putting things in their place, and it all worked out. Here's it all set up:

contentRedirection?querySuffix=%3FviewBox%3D1841%2C1381&ownerId=A3T9KOEG747W8W&cb=1507657164349