Can you order multiple Ocean Blue apps with the SDP - THE DEFINITIVE THREAD

I've already researched prior threads. I've seen discussions of the text of the SDP terms and conditions that would rival great talmudic debates, and yet I continue to find conflicting information on whether or not you can order multiple apps at Ocean Blue after paying the $15 SDP upcharge.

So does anyone have any recent experience that can put this to bed? I know the big seafood platter isn't covered by the SDP, and I know that you're limited to one entree. Beyond that, do any different restrictions apply to Ocean Blue on the SDP apart from the other restaurants, specifically regarding multiple non-entree orders?

If it matters I'm most interested in the Breakaway.

There's really no clear answer?

The last thing I want to do on vacation is get into some back and forth with the waiter or manager.

Anyone recently off the Breakaway with any intel?

Yes, we really have no definitive answer. You said as much in your first post. You did extensive research through a number of threads and the T&C without coming up with a clear answer.

I do understand and appreciate that you don't want to get into some back and forth with the waiter or manager. I get that. However, that is exactly where you are headed. The waiter and/or manager won't take their direction from what people on Cruise Critic say. You can't just sit there and say "But the folks on Cruise Critic said I could order multiple appetizers". Our opinions carry no official weight. All you will get is "Sorry, but our policy is _______, regardless of the claims made on Cruise Critic." And viola...you've arrived at the back and forth. :rolleyes:

If you truly want a definitive answer, I suggest you contact NCL's corporate office and get an official response in writing. Something that you can take with you, bearing the name of the person responding to your query, and that can be confirmed with the Restaurant Manager, F&B Director, or the HD upon boarding....before dining at the restaurant.

Hey I'm on the breakaway now and yes we were able to order multiple apps at ocean blue. To be honest the food wasn't that great and took forever. The waiter said the whole ocean blue kitchen staff is new so it's a learning curve.

Hey I'm on the breakaway now and yes we were able to order multiple apps at ocean blue. To be honest the food wasn't that great and took forever. The waiter said the whole ocean blue kitchen staff is new so it's a learning curve.

Wow - I'm so surprised - we were on the BA 9/10-9/17, and the meal was outstanding and the service stellar. This past January we did a 14 day - and dined there multiple times because we liked it so much, hopefully they will get these new kinks out soon.

There's really no clear answer?

The last thing I want to do on vacation is get into some back and forth with the waiter or manager.

Anyone recently off the Breakaway with any intel?

You seem to be giving this question way more importance than it's worth, and I have always found if you ask a question or two in a courteous manner the response will be given like wise.

On a ship the size of the BA where there are multiple specialty restaurants - if one restaurant doesn't seem a good fit there are several more to select from. Relax and enjoy :tropical-drink:

Some of you may see some humor in this. Why would anybody need two apps (for their smartphone)? Since we are not really seafood fans but an Apple family, it took a while before I saw ‘appetizers‘. That was the Aha! moment. Enjoy your apps, I’ll tap away on this app. J