Cruise Perks Show on Celebrity Reservation?

san diego spartan

So when I booked our cruise we were told by TA that we had classic drink package and a $300 ship board credit. When I log on to the Celebrity cruise website under our reservation - none are showing.

Do others who have these perks show this as well???

I asked TA about it and his response was that it is OK. I just want to make sure when I board that I get these perks.

Any feedback? Much appreciated!

I've noticed that the perks are not always listed on the initial client copy of the confirmation. If the OBC is coming from Celebrity, it will eventually be listed. But if it is being gifted by the TA, it may never show up. Give it a week or so and then request a copy of the confirmation be sent to you. Your TA can request a reprint of the confirmation and your perks should be listed.

I recently transferred a reservation I made while onboard to a new TA (that gives significant cash back cards) and they don't provides the celebrity confirmation. Instead, they send an email which provides the details of the reservation. I asked them to list all of my perks on that paperwork. They did so I have a record of the details in the email I received from them.

Enjoy your cruise!

The beverage package and/or internet should show under order history. Celebrity OBC should show on your Cruise Planner. If you booked with a TA the prepaid gratuties don't show on the website.

Having said that all perks have disappeared from our reservations-including things we purchased since the launch of the new website:mad: Captains Club assures us they are on our reservation

We cruised last month. I couldn't find our Go Best items until I clicked on the Order History tab in the Cruise Planner....if you scroll down there, that's where mine showed up.

They used to, but not always the case now with the new website.

The beverage package and/or internet should show under order history. Celebrity OBC should show on your Cruise Planner. If you booked with a TA the prepaid gratuties don't show on the website.

Having said that all perks have disappeared from our reservations-including things we purchased since the launch of the new website:mad: Captains Club assures us they are on our reservation

Same here: just like magic, they disappear :').

I do have to say that I’ve recently booked a Princess cruise and all of my perks show on the website. I can’t believe how good it is to be able to see all the available shore excursions, all my perks (including TA offerings) and be able to view all their additional offerings for my particular sailing :o. It’s such a new experience for me :D. Let’s hope the cruise is as impressive ;).