If you're booked on Koningsdam 10/18....

momrox1

Just got the call to upgrade from a Cat VH obstructed to any other available V cat for $129 pp! Very pleased as we had a very obstructed view and are now in V 7133...a bazillion categories above what we had!!! I had a choice of Spa 10013 but I think the one I chose has a larger balcony? So very excited...So if you're booked, call your travel agent to get this new deal...good luck !!

Thank you for the kind words. We had kind of gotten out of the habit of balconies and were doing only insides, preferring to spend the money on a sanctuary or thermal area...this is a real treat and for 11 days! Breakfast on the balcony !! :)

Judy

I'm on same cruise,I got my free upgrade last week, vh to a vc, hoping for another...could there be a suite in the near future??? Checked yesterday still plenty of rooms available.

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Forums mobile app

Free? Hmmm...I paid 129 each for mine although I still think it's plenty worth it. Did your ta contact you or did you book directly with HAL?

thanks

Judy

Just got the call to upgrade from a Cat VH obstructed to any other available V cat for $129 pp! Very pleased as we had a very obstructed view and are now in V 7133...a bazillion categories above what we had!!! I had a choice of Spa 10013 but I think the one I chose has a larger balcony? So very excited...So if you're booked, call your travel agent to get this new deal...good luck !!

That is so great, happy for you! I was going to start a thread asking if HAL does this (since I am new to this cruise line), and you answered my question! :)

Is there a better chance for an offer like this when you book directly with HAL ?

What is a Spa verandah, and what comes with this type of cabin vs regular verandah?

Thank you!

That is so great, happy for you! I was going to start a thread asking if HAL does this (since I am new to this cruise line), and you answered my question! :)

Is there a better chance for an offer like this when you book directly with HAL ?

What is a Spa verandah, and what comes with this type of cabin vs regular verandah?

Thank you!

Hi!

I booked with a ta and he got the email offering upgrades and passed it on to me. I had bee on his case a little, previously, asking to keep an eye out for the offer. As far as I could see, the Spa offered nothing in terms of actually getting to use the spa. I believe they offer bottled water (limited) and an ipod dock and yoga mat ...I prefer the larger balcony and hopefully a quiet spot...I'm so excited and welcome !! I love HAL...just seems more relaxing to me..probably because of the older age group...of which I have become ;)

Hi!

I booked with a ta and he got the email offering upgrades and passed it on to me. I had bee on his case a little, previously, asking to keep an eye out for the offer. As far as I could see, the Spa offered nothing in terms of actually getting to use the spa. I believe they offer bottled water (limited) and an ipod dock and yoga mat ...I prefer the larger balcony and hopefully a quiet spot...I'm so excited and welcome !! I love HAL...just seems more relaxing to me..probably because of the older age group...of which I have become ;)

Thank you!! I am always a fan of relaxing ;) Happy sailing!

We're sailing in November. Had already paid to move from an inside to an oceanview. But when the big sale hit a few weeks ago, I happened to see it and checked with my TA. We were able to move up to a VF balcony for free! It was a 16 category upgrade from the cabin we started with. Pretty jazzed...

We sail end of November. We booked with a TA way back in June. We are in a guarantee VH. I saw the huge price drops and cabin credits added, and then saw all the posts. I called him and all I was offered was a move from ubsrtucted to un-ubstructed....and I would have to give up the small cabin credit we have . I turned it down. I can only hope that maybe as we get closer to sail and get our assignment we might get a bit better . Can I call HAL direct even though we booked with a TA?