No longer reduced deposits when booking a new cruise on board.....

With the new policies, what are the benefits of booking onboard (besides the reduced deposits)? Do you still get the OBC to be used for the new cruise you booked?

OBC only, no reduced deposits anymore.

I don't see how $500 is a lot of money for a deposit for the cruise, its around just 2%......I am booked for next year on a cruise, two weeks in Aruba along with two other land based vacations and when I get off the Oasis on November 5th this year, I be booking a second cruise for next year.....I rather pay now upfront it is just me, happens to be my other half always pays all bills earlier than when its due lol.

I don't like to be on a cruise and worry about booking my next, I don't want to waste my time doing this as I want to enjoy my cruise, get home then book another cruise, to me, it gives me more time to consider my options and choose what I want.

Trev71- I am the very same way!

Maybe that's why it's not a big deal to you. I don't book anything anywhere near that expensive. For me $250 pp is about 20-30%, not 2%.

I used to book 2-3 cruises onboard- reduced deposit- and decide which one to cancel before final payment.

Since thats gone my next alternative is to book during the wow sale which also has reduced deposit

Have their been WOW sales with reduced deposits since the non-refundable deposits have become an option?

Have their been WOW sales with reduced deposits since the non-refundable deposits have become an option?

I dont know I have booked all my cruises that I want for 2018, I haven't seen the wow sale laterally but I know it will come sooner or later. On the other hand people might like the non-refundable fare but I dont see myself booking those rates when sailing is more than a year away