Dr. Seuss breakfast

Turqoisblu

I want to attend the breakfast. Do I purchase it before the cruise? Do we just show up and they take it from our sail and sign card? Thanks in advance.

ROYAL CARIBBEAN Anthem of the seas 2019

CARNIVAL LIBERTY 2017

CARNIVAL LIBERTY 2016

We've done it the past 2 cruises and both times I simply called guest services and told them I needed reservations. They just ask for your folio number and how many people are attending. Beats hunting down the table or standing in line at guest services!

We did this a few years ago on the Dream. It was cute and inexpensive, but the food was not all that tasty. At that time, there was a sign-up table on Lido deck (near the drink package sign-up table), so we just did it right after embarkation.

My only complaint was that my mother uses a wheelchair, and they assured me it was no problem. When we got to the breakfast later in the week, it was held in an elevated area of the dining room with no wheelchair access, so my mother (and father) had to sit at a table relatively far away instead of at the table with us.

Ours was yesterday on the Freedom. We never saw the table taking reservations so we called and made the reservation on probably our second day on board, and it was totally worth it. My Fox In Socks steak and eggs was phenomenal.

That’s what I want to order lol

ROYAL CARIBBEAN Anthem of the seas 2019

CARNIVAL LIBERTY 2017

CARNIVAL LIBERTY 2016