1st Time Carnival cruiser questions

Arizona-Cruising

We were on the Freedom a couple of weeks ago, but we brought our own soda so I can't speak to that except to say that milkshakes and stuff would be extra. The soft serve is free. And most of the food in Lido is free except for sushi, seafood, and maybe one or two other things that I don't know because I don't like to pay extra. The buffet, pizza, deli, Guy's burger joint, etc are all free.

They do offer a soda package, bottomless bubbles ( dont know cost, but if you go to your cruise manager online, it will show you). Ice cream from the machines are free in the lido. They have a shop that will also sell ice cream (not soft serve).

Lido buffet is free, as is the main dining room. There will be lots of little stations around the lido, they will be free as well (example: the pizza place and Deli). The Fun Times will list all of the places to eat and should notate if it's an upcharge.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Forums mobile app

There's Bottomless Bubbles that allows you all-you-can-drink soda and juice for 7.50 per day for adults, $4.50 for kids. Cheers! package includes almost any beverage for 49.95 per day.

Soft serve ice cream is free on the Lido Deck 24 hours a day. Milkshakes are extra and sold at the coffee bar.

Lido buffets, Guys Burgers, BlueIguana Cantina, Pizza, etc are all included in your fare. Seafood Shack is the only food spot on Lido that is an extra charge that I'm aware of.

Main Dining room is included for all mealtimes, the Steakhouse and the Steakhouse Selections served in MDR are extra charge, but if you feel like treating yourself, I find they are well worth it.

Theres a free BBQ place one deck above Lido. I think it is where the old fish and chips place was, but is now named something like old fashioned BBQ on freedom, dont forget to look above Lido deck or you will miss it.

make your own milkshakes with the soft serve?

Thanks for reading this looking for additional information Freedom out of Galveston - Only cruised Princess prior-

Do they offer Soda and more package and cost?

Do you pay extra for ice-cream and Shakes?

Do you have to pay extra for food on the lido deck?

Thank you cruisers:

They offer a soda package and ice cream is free , shakes will cost you and lido food is free but not very good.

Theres a free BBQ place one deck above Lido. I think it is where the old fish and chips place was, but is now named something like old fashioned BBQ on freedom, dont forget to look above Lido deck or you will miss it.

make your own milkshakes with the soft serve?

Yes, take the stairs on either side of the huge Lady Liberty.