74 points on VIFP club. Platinum on next cruise?

mistyinca

Hi all,

So I have 74 points on the VIFP club after my last sailing. We have a 7-day cruise in March. I have read around that they promote you on your sailing if by the last day, you will have earned the 75+ points. I had booked FTTF just in case something happened, and I didn't go one one of my cruises.

So could someone tell me how it works. VIFP club shows me as Gold with 74 points. If I cancel my FTTF, I assume my luggage tags will change and not say FTTF.

Thanks,

Hmmmm. Maybe it’s because you have FTTF that Priority isn’t showing. As long as you currently have 74 days and it’s reflecting that in your VIFP profile, then you’re OK to cancel FTTF.

Make sure they have the same number of days in your file as you think you have.

If not need to find out what is missing.

Priority and Platinum won't show up on the boarding pass until you have fully paid for the cruise. My wife and I are turning Platinum on our cruise in 26 days. Until I paid for the cruise, the boarding pass did not show Priority or Platinum.

If you've paid for it... I've got nuthin'...

Priority and Platinum won't show up on the boarding pass until you have fully paid for the cruise. My wife and I are turning Platinum on our cruise in 26 days. Until I paid for the cruise, the boarding pass did not show Priority or Platinum.

If you've paid for it... I've got nuthin'...

Obviously he is paid in full if he is able to print his pre cruise documents.... and check-in

Make sure they have the same number of days in your file as you think you have.

If not need to find out what is missing.

• I show 74 points on my VIFP page
  • Cruise is paid in full.

From what I have heard your status won't change till you check in. Cause that is when they know you will have the required points.

[*]OK' date=' then this will be a problem, because then my luggage tags will not have changed.

[/list']

•  
  • I show 74 points on my VIFP page

• Cruise is paid in full.

•  
  • OK, then this will be a problem, because then my luggage tags will not have changed.

Yes, your Boarding Pass and Luggage Tags will both reflect Priority. They give you conditional status for your cruise that you switch tiers. However, you aren’t Platinum until you actually sail. I just went through this last year and like 4 cruises ago.