No more evening Deck Dance Parties?

I’ve enjoyed the outside deck party on Ncl Epic. Way in the back of ship. Called a Hot White Party! Amazing way to spend the night. Every person dressed in white. Similar on Ncl Spirit twice out of New York City. 

Recntly on Visions 2018 October transatlantic 13 night and no outside deck party but tons of fun in the centrum. Various 50’s and disco dancing party.

Recent Grandeur February no outside deck party. Again some activities in centrum. Anthem had a nice party in Seaplex 2016. And 270 lounge had like 200 plus doing Zumba. My wife loved it.

Recent Celebrity offering silent disco many times. To me that’s the cheapest way to avoid having a band and a real party. It’s cute once. But one and done.

Princess had quite a few deck parties but that’s years ago.

We are now loyal to Royal. But hopefully they will offer more opportunities for dancing in the future. Bring back the deck parties.

On 11/15/2017 at 3:00 PM, theotherchad said:

I agree totally! Also, I hope they're trying to keep us older people who still want to dance. 😜

Was on Norwegian not too long ago and they had deck parties. Their dining room has a  band and dance floor. Very  enjoyable dining experience.  Really enjoyed that.  They had a lot of dance parties going on throughout the ship with dancing contests  and they had a live band playing throughout the whole day.

What I have noticed in reading some of the more recent cruise compasses is that they are often having dance parties in the Solarium. I've been to a couple of these before, and they are a lot of fun. It may be that some have reported no deck parties because they didn't have anything out on the main pool deck. I hope that is the case. The main thing that makes it so fun is being out in the open air! 

13 hours ago, The Fun Researcher said:

We already have two nighttime outdoor pool dance parties scheduled on our 9 night cruise on the Navigator starting Friday 

Dan

Correct, there is a dancing under the stars night and then an after party for the 80s (or 70s-can't remember) night, after the party in the Royal Promenade. I actually wish there was one more...but beggars can't be choosers.